2009-2010 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

For today's matinee game against the Ottawa Senators, the Bruins are wearing their yellow Winter Classic jerseys. Hoping to have pictures soon.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For today's matinee game against the Ottawa Senators, the Bruins are wearing their yellow Winter Classic jerseys. Hoping to have pictures soon.

We know, now, it wasn't the sweaters. Frustrating game.

any new news on the front runners for next years winter classic?

It's probably 95% likely it will take place in New York with the Rangers & Caps, Just to keep NBC and the casual fans happy.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

It's probably 95% likely it will take place in New York with the Rangers & Caps, Just to keep NBC and the casual fans happy.

Maybe NBC has changed their tune from this years WC cause theyre the ones who vetoed the Caps participation this year.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Another important game the Habs need to win tonight. Considering they're playing the Rangers, this game's outcome becomes double important. Go Habs Go!!

Here's to hoping Gio extends his point streak tonight!

6-0!

Cammalleri with 2 goals, and 2 assists! What a performance by the whole team.

1zqy8ok.gif

Another important game the Habs need to win tonight. Considering they're playing the Rangers, this game's outcome becomes double important. Go Habs Go!!

6-0!

I think this shows how Flames fans feel about that.

double_trek_facepalm.jpg

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Maybe NBC has changed their tune from this years WC cause theyre the ones who vetoed the Caps participation this year.

I believe that NBC and the NHL will make a decision of the 2011 WC some time in March.

However, it will not be at Yankee Stadium.

6-0!

Cammy has a 4 point game, Halak gets his 3rd SO of the season, Pouliot continues to impress, Gomez is playing a bit better, Gionta with a point...I missed what turned out to be a really good game.

It's nice to see the team play this way, but it's sad to say that they aren't always this intense come gametime. Often, they don't show up so an increase of consistent team effort would make the season much more fun to watch. When it comes to the games I have time to watch, there are more weak performances than strong ones. The game I went to see at the Bell Center against Minnesota was a weak one.

In regards to Cammalleri: Thank you Calgary!! :P

I believe that NBC and the NHL will make a decision of the 2011 WC some time in March.

However, it will not be at Yankee Stadium.

Citi Field would be the best choice I think.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Its been in Buffalo, Boston and Chicago. Its time to put in New York, the New Meadowlands Stadium is tied up with football, Yankee Stadium will have a Bowl Game, so therefore next is Citi Field.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Its been in Buffalo, Boston and Chicago. Its time to put in New York, the New Meadowlands Stadium is tied up with football, Yankee Stadium will have a Bowl Game, so therefore next is Citi Field.

So, even by your own logic, Citi Field is the third best choice, not "The Best Choice"...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

So, even by your own logic, Citi Field is the third best choice, not "The Best Choice"...

Here's to building a temporary stadium in Central Park!

:P

6fQjS3M.png

Here's to building a temporary stadium in Central Park!

:P

I think that just bumped Citi Field down to fourth-best status.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived