'Reaction' Photos

BlueSky

As much as I hate Duke, this is a good one

ncaa6.jpg

6873.gif13-3. 1st place in NFC West. 1 fumble away from Super Bowl 46.

1hrqvo4oaipg1j7eboaxh4bgu.gif. 40-26. Lost in Conference Semifinals

zroew6i4sougyzvje4p5vl1xr.gif34-36-12 80 Points. Painfully watching the rivals win the Cup.

2908.gif 28-26. 3 GB of AL East lead. Starting to turn around the season.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

Okay, I finally ran across the pic I've been looking for ever since this thread started. It's Ricky Williams passing one happy ballboy and a bunch of bummed-out A&M cadets on his way to a TD.

img029.jpg

Quality is below par 'cause it's a scan of an old newspaper photo.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Okay, I finally ran across the pic I've been looking for ever since this thread started. It's Ricky Williams passing one happy ballboy and a bunch of bummed-out A&M cadets on his way to a TD.

img029.jpg

Quality is below par 'cause it's a scan of an old newspaper photo.

:lol: Thats my favorite one so far.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Speaking of 2001, this is a hilarious reaction shot from Luis Gonzalez's game-winning bloop hit:

gonzalez__1224898271_3129.jpg

Never got to see it, I've yet to see that blooper drop in. I turned the TV off before it hit grass.

Boy are you in for a surprise. Jeter actually dove and caught the ball and the Yankees won in extra innings. You really should've watched.

PvO6ZWJ.png

A couple Arizona ones:

The collective "oh :censored: we're getting slaughtered" look from the Duke players (even though this may have been before we started stomping them, I can't tell). On the left you can see Kevin Parrom getting a head start on the rest of the crowd.

08ae0177.jpg

Then this one's right before the roof blew off of McKale Center. I'm just out of shot to the right, but if you could see me (immediately after the block) you'd see me in shock, unable to move.

a8f77f1a.jpg

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• 3 months later...

Archived