'Reaction' Photos

BlueSky

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yankeeloser.gif

This gif is all kinds of win.

Not sure what my favorite reaction is. The douche front and center or the profane Mike Francesa look-alike. Though I do have a soft spot for the two father and sons.

There's also the guy next to 4x "F*** YOU" guy that's eating popcorn like nothing's going on...

I could pretty much watch that GIF all day.

In addition to those already mentioned, the fat guy accidental high-five and the random phone always amuse me. Best of all though is the guy in the hat in the middle just sitting and blithely applauding like nothing is going on.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

ga-troopers-1.jpg

Georgia State Patrol fist bump after South Carolina lost to Georgia.

Then I told that teacher lady the only three letters I need to know are U, S, and A.

• 10 months later...

In the Yankees fans gif, look at the guy in the World Series sweatshirt and do a little lip reading.

I don't follow baseball that closely...can someone explain what they're reacting to?

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

In the Yankees fans gif, look at the guy in the World Series sweatshirt and do a little lip reading.

I don't follow baseball that closely...can someone explain what they're reacting to?

If memory serves, the gentleman in the pinstriped jersey caught a Robinson Cano home run that gave the Yankees the lead. Thankfully Texas would come back and win that game and eventually the series.

Archived