NFL 2010-2011

bowld

Pro Bowl logo?

probowl.png

So, I saw this in an ad on the NFL site. This is the first I have seen of any new logo. I can't find any other instance. I was just wondering if anyone else has seen it elsewhere? Has there been any reveal?

It looks like something that would fit into their logo 'package'. It has the mvp trophy as the logo.

Yeah, that's probably legit. First time I've ever seen it, as well. It fits in visually with the rest of the new postseason logos, all of which I think look very good.

I'll post that one when I think it's "safe"...it's another grayscale, gradient-palooza.

It's probably "safe" now if some ads are already using it and the other postseason logos have already been leaked/shown.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pro Bowl logo?

probowl.png

Where's the clitoris?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Pro Bowl logo?

probowl.png

So, I saw this in an ad on the NFL site. This is the first I have seen of any new logo. I can't find any other instance. I was just wondering if anyone else has seen it elsewhere? Has there been any reveal?

It looks like something that would fit into their logo 'package'. It has the mvp trophy as the logo.

Yeah, that's probably legit. First time I've ever seen it, as well. It fits in visually with the rest of the new postseason logos, all of which I think look very good.

I'll post that one when I think it's "safe"...it's another grayscale, gradient-palooza.

It's probably "safe" now if some ads are already using it and the other postseason logos have already been leaked/shown.

It's "safe" when we start seeing it promoted and displayed by the NFL.

And by "it", I mean the actual logo; not this small White version.

A concept from a user on the Buffalo Bills message board. Very nice and no more navy blue and nickel and they won't be confused clashing with the Patriots and Texans' color schemes.

33310new.jpg

This is one of the best Bills concepts I've seen. Love both logos. but I think with the coloring the vharging one works best. Great job!

A concept from a user on the Buffalo Bills message board. Very nice and no more navy blue and nickel and they won't be confused clashing with the Patriots and Texans' color schemes.

33310new.jpg

This is one of the best Bills concepts I've seen. Love both logos. but I think with the coloring the vharging one works best. Great job!

Very Sharp!!! I LLLIIIIKE! Bills ownership needs to see this fine concept. If I played for the Bills, I'd gladly wear it

I'm also a HUGE fan of the Patriots red facemask. It makes the uniform. The uniform would be more bland if the facemasks were grey or blue.

I don't have one problem with their uniforms, as long as they leave the grease-silver jerseys on the shelf.

THIS

Yes! following in the Hawks footsteps.

I had to hear it when the Hawks did it, and I'll have to hear the griping again, but "ATL" flat out sells down here. This will fly off the shelves. It's nothing special as a design, but I'm def going to get a hat. I dont care what anyone says...I like it

I tweeted this a little while ago...I didn't know anything about it until I saw this article:

Atlanta Falcons Unveil Secondary Logo

Interesting, but it looks more like a fashion logo. Seems too wide to actually show up on their uniforms.

That was my exact reaction. I doubt that this will ever show up on a uniform (not in the near future anyways. They're locked into the throwback uniforms as alternates for a few years now, so there's no alt uniform that they can implement this into.) The logo itself reminds me of this:

293.gif

But yeah, as Brave-Bird says, the ATL thing does indeed sell like hot cakes here & the Falcons were pretty smart to try to find someway to implement it into their identity, and this is pretty decent. The black-on-black shirt looks pretty nice.

I tweeted this a little while ago...I didn't know anything about it until I saw this article:

Atlanta Falcons Unveil Secondary Logo

Interesting, but it looks more like a fashion logo. Seems too wide to actually show up on their uniforms.

This might qualify for the 'Unpopular Opinions' thread, but that is sick, and I quite like it.

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Archived