NFL 2010-2011

bowld

Rams, Rams, Rams... please stop it with the white pants. The gold pants really did look so much better, especially with no white whatsoever on the helmet.

I feel the exact same way. They wore white pants against the Vikings tonight. Unfortunately, it seems like white is what they're going with. I was disappointed when I saw the uniforms at the game.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Seahawks wore the navy blue pants with their home jerseys tonight:

seahawks.jpg

of course they also have navy socks, which looks terrible.

I was hpoing Pete Carroll might consider actually dressing them like an NFL teamn, but I guess not. Sad.

I'm starting to think those colors just can't work. The navy is WAY to close to the slate (or whatever) blue. I saw the highlights and couldn't tell if they were wearing their incredibly ugly navy blue pants or their incredibly ugly depressing blue pants.

Not that it matters... both suck when paired up with the blue jersey.

I originally thought that navy pants might work well because the jersey gets a little darker with sweat, but it just doesn't work. The regular blue pants really need to be worn full time - home and away. Scrap the navy all together - the regular pacific blue (or slate blue, puget blue, whatever they call it) would be better even with the green jerseys.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

seahawks.jpg

I was hpoing Pete Carroll might consider actually dressing them like an NFL teamn, but I guess not. Sad.

I'm starting to think those colors just can't work. The navy is WAY to close to the slate (or whatever) blue. I saw the highlights and couldn't tell if they were wearing their incredibly ugly navy blue pants or their incredibly ugly depressing blue pants.

I originally thought that navy pants might work well because the jersey gets a little darker with sweat, but it just doesn't work. The regular blue pants really need to be worn full time - home and away. Scrap the navy all together - the regular pacific blue (or slate blue, puget blue, whatever they call it) would be better even with the green jerseys.

Interesting that the Dark Navy pants (along with the alt Bright Green jerseys) have never been in the Style Guide...including the latest update I have from just a couple of months ago...

I still hate that they wear the white pants, which were specifically designed to be worn only with the purple jerseys, with the white jerseys. The side panel mis-match is horrible.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I hate the Seahawks normal scuba suits but would rather they were them than the Navy pants.

What would really be great is if they wore the uniforms the way they were designed Seahawk Blue and White at home and White with Seahawk Blue on the road. The roads being one of the best looking in the league when worn correctly.

Rams, Rams, Rams... please stop it with the white pants. The gold pants really did look so much better, especially with no white whatsoever on the helmet.

Hopefully that will change next year with the new ownership and coaching staff.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

For the Colts why even bother with this throwback? I mean it's not much different than there current unis. All white, Plain Blue numbers and stripes( I know it's Navy who cares)

A pretty much blank Navy Blue helmet with a single white stripe. Two small horse shoes logo on the back bottom of the helmet. Just a stupid throwback. This is like when the Lions throwback to me just a waste.

For the Colts why even bother with this throwback? I mean it's not much different than there current unis. All white, Plain Blue numbers and stripes( I know it's Navy who cares)

A pretty much blank Navy Blue helmet with a single white stripe. Two small horse shoes logo on the back bottom of the helmet. Just a stupid throwback. This is like when the Lions throwback to me just a waste.

When a team only has two colors it's hard to make an alternate uniform different from the home/away jerseys. I think the Colts did a nice job here. How is it a waste? It is a complete uniform that is pleasing to look at. Not a waste, IMO.

seahawks.jpg

I really never thought my life-long (since 1976) team that I fell in love with as a kid would ever sink to such a drab, un-professional look. It was difficult back in 02 with the new logo and colors, but I thought at least they would wear white pants with the blue jerseys---WRONG. Then, last year coming out with navy pants worn with the slate blue jerseys, OH-MY-GOD. They look so slow and heavy. What ever became of the classic royal blue, green, and silver. A very classic look. Everyone I talk to hate the new look, so why do they keep wearing such odd, ugly combos ???????

When a team only has two colors it's hard to make an alternate uniform different from the home/away jerseys. I think the Colts did a nice job here. How is it a waste? It is a complete uniform that is pleasing to look at. Not a waste, IMO.

Agreed. A much better idea than forcing silver and / or black and / or baby blue into the color palette - or coming up with a futuristic / angry horseshoe logo.

Higher quality shot with the double horseshoe logos visible.

indianapolis-colts.jpg?size=500&imageId=9552802

You know what--:censored: it. I know the shoulder hoop thing pretty much defines the Colts' look, and has for decades...but really, only because I'm so sick of looking at the current Colts' uniforms (especially living in Indiana now), if the Colts were to adapt something similar to this full time, blue helmet included (and possibly with blue socks with the white-over-white), even if only just for a change of pace, I wouldn't be mad one bit.

Normally I'm not much a fan of the one-color-and-white thing, but for some strange reason, I like these.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I still hate that they wear the white pants, which were specifically designed to be worn only with the purple jerseys, with the white jerseys. The side panel mis-match is horrible.

Yeah, but the Vikes haven't looked good in purple pants since Jim Marshall ran the wrong way.

I actually quite like their current white on purple look that they could be wearing.

Archived