NFL 2010-2011

bowld

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's really only one alt I'd love for the light of day to see...unfortunately, it won't be seen for at least another four years, if even then. Til then, I guess it'll just have to live in the land of Photoshop Phantasies...

TBbucspewter.jpg

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

There's really only one alt I'd love for the light of day to see...unfortunately, it won't be seen for at least another four years, if even then. Til then, I guess it'll just have to live in the land of Photoshop Phantasies...

TBbucspewter.jpg

That's hideous.

What they need to do, is keep the pewter pants and helmet, but bring back the Tangerine jerseys and and place Bucco Bruce back on a pewter helmet, red facemask.

87Redskins.png

Watching the Bills in their monochrome tonight. Love the colors but hate the look and thinking that it would be a good combo if they switched blue pants for red and red socks for blue. Can somebody photoshop that to see?

Juat checked in to see if anyone mentioned the Rams' gold pants last night, and I see the above post :grin:

Also Seattle back in navy pants with the jersey that I'm gonna start referring to as the hyper-color, since it changes from Seahawk blue to navy to match the pants as the game progresses :rolleyes:

98Falcons.png

does anyone know when Paul Lukas' NFL column will come out on ESPN page 2

When someone comes out with something purple, and he talks about how wonderful it was last night when he spent time with a prostitute wearing stirrups.

When someone comes out with something purple, and he talks about how wonderful it was last night when he spent time with a prostitute wearing stirrups.

That illustrates perfectly what Paul Lukas is all about. Possible POTD? :D

I wonder if he pays by the stripe.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

What a huge downgrade those logos are. They look like generic logos you would see in an unlicensed football game using no NFL teams or players.

Eh, I completely disagree. The old logos were hardly anything to write home about, while the new ones make more sense since they have four stars (to represent the four divisions of each conference) and use the same font style that is used on the rest of the NFL's branding and logos.

I'm not saying these are GREAT logos, but I think they certainly work better than the old ones did. But hey, these logos are seen on the endzones and NFL.com and that's about it, right? It's not like they're going to be flashed in our faces every second.

Archived