2009-10 NFL off season thread

Saintsfan

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dre Bly is returning to Detroit. Link

Like the signing, but not expecting much. Any help in the secondary is a positive thing. Now pick up an outside linebacker and perhaps another safety/cornerback and let's get this show on the road.

...which makes me belive, once again, that Vick wasn't sorry for what he did so much as he's sorry that he got caught dog-fighting. The guy's an idiot.

Whether he's involved with the shooting or not, Vick was dumb enough to be in a nightclub in his hometown. I'm not saying he should live in a bubble, but when he's under probation, you do anything not to even come close to violating that probation.

Supposedly, Roddy White was at this party. I sure as hell hope Roddy wasn't anything more than just an innocent bystander in this.

...which makes me belive, once again, that Vick wasn't sorry for what he did so much as he's sorry that he got caught dog-fighting. The guy's an idiot.

Whether he's involved with the shooting or not, Vick was dumb enough to be in a nightclub in his hometown. I'm not saying he should live in a bubble, but when he's under probation, you do anything not to even come close to violating that probation.

Supposedly, Roddy White was at this party. I sure as hell hope Roddy wasn't anything more than just an innocent bystander in this.

Big Dumb Ben went to a nightclub not in his hometown...look how that worked out. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. :P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Big Dumb Ben went to a nightclub not in his hometown...look how that worked out. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. :P

Big Ben was dumb enough to go to a bar in a town where everyone knows everyone.

You'd think NFL players would want to be discreet when it comes to shenanigans...

You'd think NFL players would want to be discreet when it comes to shenanigans...

Yeah, there's nothing quite like a nice, discreet rape!

I kid, I kid :P

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Word. Although Big Dumb Ben tried to be discreet. That's why he had his boys standing guard/watch. :P

When Pacman Jones' dumb ass was getting in all of his trouble, I always wanted someone to ask him why he needed to go to a strip club, when he could just install a pole and a platform in the basement and invite only the finest, high quality, most trustworthy hoes over to the crib.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

When Pacman Jones' dumb ass was getting in all of his trouble, I always wanted someone to ask him why he needed to go to a strip club, when he could just install a pole and a platform in the basement and invite only the finest, high quality, most trustworthy hoes over to the crib.

You saw that episode of MTV Cribs too, huh? :P

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Hmm... reporting that the Eagles are close to cutting Vick by linking to an article that is titled "Eagles deny report"? I hope they do cut him, but I don't understand why everyone seems to want to be the first to "report" it, to the point of posting misleading links, or in the case of the AP, simply making stuff up (sources with knowledge of the organization's thinking? Seriously?)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Big Ben should have done what I heard some of the 49ers players do....that is frequent a Nevada ranch just a few miles east of Reno.

Sure, they could probably get all the free :censored: they want, but why not go somewhere where its legal, discreet, and no strings attached. In the long run its costs less than what its apparently costing Big Ben for allegedly vaccinating some tramp in a mens room.

Hmm... reporting that the Eagles are close to cutting Vick by linking to an article that is titled "Eagles deny report"? I hope they do cut him, but I don't understand why everyone seems to want to be the first to "report" it, to the point of posting misleading links, or in the case of the AP, simply making stuff up (sources with knowledge of the organization's thinking? Seriously?)

The link changed because when I posted the link it was a report of they were close to cutting Vick.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Figures. I said a while ago that he needed to stay his ass out of Birdville if he ever went back home. Now he done got booked for leanin' off that purple stuff. Real smart, guy. Mobile ain't that damn big--it ain't hard for the narcs to find and watch you there.

Oh well...he did it to himself.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived