College Football Uniforms 2010-2011

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like them...of course, this is coming from someone who has no aversion to a red and gray combination.

That said, superbig annual archest-of-rivalry games are probably not the best choice to take the field in a completely different uniform. Kinda ruins the whole rivalry aspect of it, from a viewers' standpoint.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Missouri is wearing their "magical" gold pants with black jersey and helmet against Kansas in All White. I've never seen the white helmets before.

edit- This means special uniforms for the last years

2008-Missouri's gold jerseys

2009-Missouri's Beat Mode Pro Combats

2010-Kansas's all white

I like them...of course, this is coming from someone who has no aversion to a red and gray combination.

That said, superbig annual archest-of-rivalry games are probably not the best choice to take the field in a completely different uniform. Kinda ruins the whole rivalry aspect of it, from a viewers' standpoint.

Agreed.

Why 1942? Anybody know?

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity."

--Abraham Lincoln

Ughhhh. Do not like the Ohio State uniforms.

It's the gray socks that look bad. Had they used either scarlet or black socks, it would've looked much better.

Agreed.

Why 1942? Anybody know?

They won the national championship that year. Also a lot of the team served in WWII afterwards IIRC.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I love the Ohio State ProCombats. Make a white version, slap NOB's on both, and maybe add sleeve stripes, and tOSU has a great look.

I love the numbers especially. They remind me of UCLA's old serif numbers, which need to be brought back immediately.

Their current look is perfect. Adopting tweaked versions of these Nike Pro Combats as full time unis would be worse than a Boise State loss.

I don't think it's so hideous as much as it's so totally unlike anything we see OSU in, like ever. The colors are good, but the lack of stripes is a little off-putting.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity."

--Abraham Lincoln

Yeah, now that I actually see it in action, Ohio State's Pro Combat looks terrible, and this is coming from someone who thinks the only other bad Pro Combat was Virginia Tech's all-black.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived