College Football Uniforms 2010-2011

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though it is only a concept, the home jersey would not be legal by NCAA standards because white sleeves are not allowed on a dark jersey.

i dont know the specific rule, but it seems like the Spartans broke that rule this year.

9163773-large.jpg

Razorbacks offered up the inverse...

ryan_mallett1.jpg

^^^Look back a few posts, Carlos. your question was already answered. It's a shoulder brace.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

ok knnhrvy16, but i wasn't sure that the old photos are clear, but thank you anyway for the answer :D

Also Oregon looks a lot better with that dark green pants.

And again sorry for the double post :(

dragonssignature.gif

Im from Costa Rica...so i dont have a huge english level...understand me

:rolleyes:

I'm gonna cast a vote for "No" on new Auburn pants. Not only do I not think they will wear them, but I don't like the new look. Why does everything have to match? I've always loved Auburn's uniforms, regardless of the pant stripes. Their look is instantly recognizable, non-matching striping pattern included, and isn't that the goal of a true identity?

FSU2.gif

Finally i can get good photos.

What the heck is this???

cc2.png

cc1.png

Also, why some receivers of LSU and Arkansas use white gloves, if the NCAA only accept the gray ones???

Even though it is only a concept, the home jersey would not be legal by NCAA standards because white sleeves are not allowed on a dark jersey.

i dont know the specific rule, but it seems like the Spartans broke that rule this year.

9163773-large.jpg

Razorbacks offered up the inverse...

ryan_mallett1.jpg

It's a little hard to tell in the LSU picture, but alot of the Nike schools have been wearing silver gloves. I guess since silver is basicly shiny gray and in no way looks like brown or green they can use it.

maehl.png

Also, don't you think your sig as a tad premature? lol

Considering that it includes the 7-9 record, I think it's meant as a joke.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

i honestly dont think the refs care about the glove rule. brandon spikes ALWAYS wore gloves in their team colors. and it bothered me greatly for reason.

or, it might be similar to the rule regarding logos/text on the palms of the gloves. in that instance, i believe it is a conference by conference issue.

quick google search for: "brandon spikes gators"

spikes1.jpg

lead620.jpg

71fe74c0-e21a-11de-9700-001cc4c002e0.image.jpg

bonus: underrated Georgia look

Georgia+v+Florida+eqiSMklfzpOl.jpg

truthfully, i think with all the crazy stuff that colleges are doing now (rivalry sets, throwbacks, breast cancer, wounded warrior, etc) ... the officials just dont know (or care) whats in/out.

Stick the red hat on there and you've got a great alternate road look. The black lid should never be worn again, IMO. The red is too classic and instantly recognized as Georgia. Would love to see the black pants used on occasion (though only with the white shirt).

Oh man, make that the primary road uni.

Pop the red jersey in place of the white and make that the home uni.

I've always loved those pants, and that black helmet is just sexy. Maybe a red "G" though.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Wellp...looks like we'll have white, navy, and orange going up against chrome, white, and charcoal...with highlighter feet and trim.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived