The Cornucopia of Possible NBA Logo Changes

Discogod

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They screwed up the front of the collar on the CavFanatic, as well as the thin stripe outside of the light blue panel on the sides. Other than that, they were not THAT distracting... I just hate that uniform. Period.

Are the Cavs doing a throw back this year? This might be the first season since LeBron's rookie year that they have not done a throw back.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

They screwed up the front of the collar on the CavFanatic, as well as the thin stripe outside of the light blue panel on the sides. Other than that, they were not THAT distracting... I just hate that uniform. Period.

Are the Cavs doing a throw back this year? This might be the first season since LeBron's rookie year that they have not done a throw back.

Personally, I don't recall seeing any team wear a throwback this season, and we are halfway done. So I wouldn't count on it.

Also, I know (or at least I think) that this CavFanatic thing is a one-time uniform deal, but doesn't that still make it an alternate, technically? And aren't alternate uniforms only allowed after 2 seasons with the same uniforms? I wonder how they were able to "circumvent" the rules on this.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Personally, I don't recall seeing any team wear a throwback this season, and we are halfway done. So I wouldn't count on it.

Also, I know (or at least I think) that this CavFanatic thing is a one-time uniform deal, but doesn't that still make it an alternate, technically? And aren't alternate uniforms only allowed after 2 seasons with the same uniforms? I wonder how they were able to "circumvent" the rules on this.

Its considered AN alternate jersey... but not THE alternate jersey. Rules say you can't debut THE alternate for 2 seasons, but "special" uniforms can be worn the very first year of a new uniform set. That's why Orlando was able to wear throw backs when they got new duds too.

It doesn't make sense... such is life.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Mustafa Shakur's jersey looked like :censored: tonight, understandable though since he was just called up:

Mustafa-Shakur-Wizards-200x300.jpg

The back was even worse, his name-on-back was literally halfway down his back and completely horizontal. I've seen jerseys look a little off for callups, but this is definitely the worst I've seen. Without getting into a discussion about morals (or lack thereof) regarding counterfeit merchandise, it did really look like a bad counterfeit jersey.

Yeah I know and so far the result hasn't been too good with several players numbers falling off. It's not a good endorsement for selling a $350 jersey if it doesn't last long. Surely in the 4 years of testing these results would of shown up. I have made comments before about the Rev30 uniforms there is a lot of things I don't like about them I won't lie I just believe they have not delivered the quality they were meant to. The only thing "game changing" about them is you need to always bring a spare.

In yesterday's Wiz/Knicks game, Kevin Seraphin entered the game with his shorts on backwards. And it wasn't like it got noticed as he was entering and then he put them on correctly; he actually played a several minutes with them on backwards before fixing them at a time-out. What makes this embarrassing situation even more embarrassing is that the Wizards have one of the few sets (maybe the only) in the league with a huge stripe down only one side panel of the shorts and jerseys. So it looked even more noticeable and awful.

I noticed at the end of the Heat vs Raptors game LeBron's front number had fallen off his jersey.

yeh the new Adidas revolution jerseys dont sew the numbers on the jerseys, its heat pressed on

A lot of the equipment managers have been sewing them down for this reason. The performance benefits are nice, and the materials are really cool, but they need to up the quality of the construction in the offseason.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I don't exactly pay the most attention to NBA All-Star jerseys, but I think those are the best ones I've ever seen. Awesome.

I think the "back-of-neck" individual team logos are a great touch. But they confuse me. It looks like Rose's is just the Bull, but Durant's looks like there is a basketball on top of the OKC logo. What's up with that?

Archived