The Cornucopia of Possible NBA Logo Changes

Discogod

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta love the Dwight Howard mannequin.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Gotta love the Dwight Howard mannequin.

:lol: Wow, I didn't even notice that until you said something. I wonder if it was sculpted, or if he actually went in for a full body scan?

That's definitely NOT a replication of Dwight's shoulders. Maybe him at age 12...but the shoulders need to be about a foot wider to be accurate now.

87Redskins.png

Those Magic jerseys are nice, but about as predicable as an alternate can get.

Which means you have a fantastic base design, which works on multiple platforms. Kudos to the Magic for that...

Let's not get carried away. The only reason the jersey looks good in that bottom photo is because you can't see the side panels. Those things are atrocious, but the uniform would be really nice without them.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Why is it that the entire Heat team took their pictures in fashion jerseys?

You can tell they're not this years jersey material, its the former shiny material.

Example:

act_lebron_james.jpgact_zydrunas_ilgauskas.jpg

act_juwan_howard.jpg

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Wow, looks like something straight out of the Oregon Ducks playbook. I'm sure those would never be actual alts...you wouldn't be able to read the names/numbers.

History Lesson: The Spurs were way ahead of the black on black trend curve. I wish they would go back to it. They're the only team that could pull it off, because they were the originators.

gervin.jpg

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived