The Cornucopia of Possible NBA Logo Changes

Discogod

These are OK, except for the adidas stripes and the allstar appearances on the back, which makes Kobe's back of the Jersey extremely busy.

I love the addition of the stars on the back. That's a unique touch.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.nba.com/warriors/tickets/1011_hardwood_classics.html

Warriors hardwood classics are back. Was only way to get to wear yellow home jerseys after the NBA rejected the warriors request to have their new jersey set have a yellow home jersey.

Seeing as the Hornets have been wearing their gold alt at home, I can see the Warriors doing something similar when/if they introduce a yellow alt.

Warriors hardwood classics are back. Was only way to get to wear yellow home jerseys after the NBA rejected the warriors request to have their new jersey set have a yellow home jersey.

That website would be a lot better if professional teams knew to stay the :censored: away from copperplate.

When the Lions were using Copperplate in their endzones as sort of an unofficial wordmark between the circus script and the modern one, I didn't really mind it. The Warriors' use of it, though, is one of the worst choices in typeface anyone's made in years.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I'm all in favor of tighter fitting uniforms and performance-boosting stuff, but something that tight should be nothing more than the shirt you wear under your jersey.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I really like the Blue vs Red .. no need for white when the colors are so different. I wouldnt mind this during regular season more often as long as its not blue vs. navy or something...

HATE "the East" The???? WTF is that? THE EAST vs. THE WEST? its like latin night when they put "Los" in front of the name

I read that the whole idea behind the super tight unis is they are going for a superhero look... maybe the superman shield adds to that..

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Superman shield looks cool, but kind of weird to me. Atleast it's not very noticable.

The "the" is weird, but I don't mind it. Seems to emphasis and make the East/West sound more initimidating.

One thing I like about the jerseys is they have a lot going on and are very detailed, but yet have a simple feel to them.

Because Rose is wearing the adidas TECHFIT Powerweb compression top version of the jersey. There will be 2 versions of the jerseys to wear the normal like with Dwight Howard wearing and the Powerweb version. Dwight has worn the Powerweb versions during the dunk contests he seesm to be the main product tester for adidas over the last few years.

http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:137408/sku:14130/adidas-techfit-powerweb-tank-mens/?cm=GLOBAL%20SEARCH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH

Seeing as the Hornets have been wearing their gold alt at home, I can see the Warriors doing something similar when/if they introduce a yellow alt.

Well, the league owns the team; maybe that's why they can. :P

Lakers are wearing throwbacks right now. First time I've (personally) seen them this season. On any team.

Extremely half-assed throwbacks. They use the current NOB font.

VmWIn6B.png

Archived