2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So where's John Fox going now that he's officially a week away from termination? Do you think the Giants will snatch him up? I heard interest could be very high.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Brett Farve is inactive today against Detroit, thus making the 18 minutes he played against the Bears two weeks ago at TCF Bank Stadium his last NFL game. His last play saw him get knocked out of the game. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

See you on the golf courses Brett.

Brett Farve is inactive today against Detroit, thus making the 18 minutes he played against the Bears two weeks ago at TCF Bank Stadium his last NFL game. His last play saw him get knocked out of the game. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

UsuallyI would say I'm not taking him seriously until the season starts next year, but now I actually belive him.

Did Cujo call in sick today or something? :P

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || BehanceΒ ||

Did Cujo call in sick today or something? :P

:D

That got a legit chuckle out of me.

This is probably the last game for Marvin Lewis. It's a shame he had to work under the jackassy and backwards organizational structure set up by mike brown. It's phenomenal that Lewis was able to win as much as he did under brown. I bet anything that if another team hires Lewis as head coach he will take them deep in the playoffs.

And if Cleveland loses to Pittsburgh and the Bengals beat Baltimore then both teams will be tied for the bottom of the division. I find that particularly hilarious after all the chest thumping my browns fan friends were doing when they were 5-7

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived