2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:censored: you Steve Spagnuolo. :censored: your kumbayah rah rah we're all friends approach to running the goddamn team. :censored: your insistence on claiming to be a lock down ironclad defense coach and then keeping your corners and safeties in soft coverage all night. :censored: your claims that the Rams current receiver corps is acceptable and can succeed in the NFL. :censored: your continued goddamn efforts to employ and play Craig Dahl and Kevin Dockery, who don't belong in the goddamn UFL, let alone the NFL. :censored: you for taking credit for the 6 game turnaround, which came in spite of you rather than because of you. :censored: you for literally costing the Rams multiple games and a division title. :censored: your clock management, which Herm Edwards thinks is atrocious, and :censored: you for trying to turn the next Peyton Manning into the next Trent Dilfer.

But other than that, you're okay with the guy, right?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

dickerson.jpg

YOU guys really suck!

:censored: you Steve Spagnuolo. :censored: your kumbayah rah rah we're all friends approach to running the goddamn team. :censored: your insistence on claiming to be a lock down ironclad defense coach and then keeping your corners and safeties in soft coverage all night. :censored: your claims that the Rams current receiver corps is acceptable and can succeed in the NFL. :censored: your continued goddamn efforts to employ and play Craig Dahl and Kevin Dockery, who don't belong in the goddamn UFL, let alone the NFL. :censored: you for taking credit for the 6 game turnaround, which came in spite of you rather than because of you. :censored: you for literally costing the Rams multiple games and a division title. :censored: your clock management, which Herm Edwards thinks is atrocious, and :censored: you for trying to turn the next Peyton Manning into the next Trent Dilfer.

Mokyu!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Oh God, where's seadragon at? This could be an epic night in this thread.

Nah, that's it for the profanity laced tirades tonight. Probably. It's just incredibly maddening to know that you can't fire an obviously incompetent coach even with dramatic evidence of said incompetence because he's getting credit for an improvement based SOLELY on talent upgrades.

/Never thought I'd be this furious after a 7-9 season.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

But other than that, you're okay with the guy, right?

I'd share a drink with him, yes.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Just don't do that seppuku thing to yourself.

Son, if I didn't kill myself after the double overtime Carolina game in 2004, I'm never going to kill myself after a Rams game.

Today, we are all otaku.

Besides, that means your funeral would be dimly lit and poorly attended.

Oh, I'd go to Busch Stadium to do it. Then I'd get polite applause and they'd praise me for my control of the fundamentals with the wakizashi and my second for his clean stroke. Even if I made an utter hash of it.

Today, we are all otaku.

Oh, I'd go to Busch Stadium to do it. Then I'd get polite applause and they'd praise me for my control of the fundamentals with the wakizashi and my second for his clean stroke. Even if I made an utter hash of it.

Today, we are all otaku.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Today, we are all otaku.

Sigged.

The Rams may have already had the division sewn up long before tonight if not for their last-second loss to Tampa Bay (Freeman's winning TD with 10 seconds left).

Had they done so, they'd be already in the playoffs.

I think I may have hit on that point in the rant.

Today, we are all otaku.

This may go for naught, but...in remembering the events of present-day San Antonio many, many moons ago..."Remember the Cardinals".

(Of course, I also fully expect the 'Hawks to get ran through like cheap hookers in Thailand, but still...)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Coaches on the hot seat going into 'Black Monday':

Marvin Lewis - Bengals

Eric Mangini - Browns

Tom Cable - Raiders

Gary Kubiak - Texans

Jack Del Rio - Jaguars

Tony Sparano - Dolphins

Jeff Fisher - Titans

For anyone else wondering, the Panthers put John Fox out of his misery three days ago.

6uXNWAo.png

For anyone else wondering, the Panthers put John Fox out of his misery three days ago.

and obviously McDaniels was axed too.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Because I went to a Sounders playoff game, I was given a presale opportunity to buy Seahawks playoff tickets.

While I've never been to an NFL playoff game, I don't think paying $150 for tickets and another $50 for drinks and food just to watch the home team get shellacked by the Saints is the best first opportunity.

My first NFL game was in the early 80s, and featured the Lions and Buccaneers. Believe me, I'd take Seahawks-Saints over that :censored: any day of the week.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Marvin Lewis - Bengals

Eric Mangini - Browns

Tom Cable - Raiders

Gary Kubiak - Texans

Jack Del Rio - Jaguars

Tony Sparano - Dolphins

Jeff Fisher - Titans

My picks: Lewis - gone, Mangini - gone especially after losing to Cin and Buf, Cable - good, Kubiak - good, Del Rio - good, Sparano - good, Fisher - gone.

It's being reported that Marvin Lewis may excuse himself from the Bengals job. This is the last year of his contract and he said unless they upgrade facilities and personnel then he isn't coming back even if the Bengals wanted him to.

I hope they promote Mike Zimmer from D-coordinator to head coach.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Marvin Lewis - Bengals

Eric Mangini - Browns

Tom Cable - Raiders

Gary Kubiak - Texans

Jack Del Rio - Jaguars

Tony Sparano - Dolphins

Jeff Fisher - Titans

My picks: Lewis - gone, Mangini - gone especially after losing to Cin and Buf, Cable - good, Kubiak - good, Del Rio - good, Sparano - good, Fisher - gone.

It's being reported that Marvin Lewis may excuse himself from the Bengals job. This is the last year of his contract and he said unless they upgrade facilities and personnel then he isn't coming back even if the Bengals wanted him to.

I hope they promote Mike Zimmer from D-coordinator to head coach.

I'd be ok with Zimmer as Head Coach, even though I don't think Marvin should get fired.

Archived