2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See, this is why Farve is mentioned every second. It is obvious that people really, really, REALLY care. Negative or positive, 3 out of 5 people cant stop talking about him.

As long as he continues to blight the NFL with his presence I'll be there to ridicule him for it :P

You people getting worked up about Favre are turning this thread into the "OBAMA NATION" thread of Sports in General where two or three guys just decide to go too hard in the paint & nearly ruin the thread. Shame on all of you.

Also, freakin Tampa just keeps on winning. Who would've ever thought that next week's Falcons/Bucs game would be to decide who gets the inside track in the NFC South?

You know, maybe Raheem Morris was on to something when said that his Bucs were the best team in the NFC because they were the only NFC team actually show up for a game today outside of Green Bay.

You people getting worked up about Favre are turning this thread into the "OBAMA NATION" thread of Sports in General where two or three guys just decide to go too hard in the paint & nearly ruin the thread. Shame on all of you.

Also, freakin Tampa just keeps on winning. Who would've ever thought that next week's Falcons/Bucs game would be to decide who gets the inside track in the NFC South?

Waka-Flocka-psd37032.png

You can never go too hard.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

I knew the falcons would be a player in the nfc south, but surely not the Bucs!

and don't look now but Theee Rrrrrrrrrrrrrraiders and Rams are 4-4. Holy cow.

You know, maybe Raheem Morris was on to something when said that his Bucs were the best team in the NFC because they were the only NFC team actually show up for a game today outside of Green Bay.

OH...HAI

Chizuru would like to say she disagrees with that statement.

ChizuruMokyu2.jpg

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

OH...HAI

ChizuruMokyu2.jpg

What does anime have to do with the NFL? :P

My Niners, man they proved me wrong today. I was dreading another bad loss today down 10-3, but man striking back and actually took advantage of a weaker team this week. Oh well, what could've been this year if we hadn't blown all those games.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Philip Rivers played in the AFC Championship Game on a torn ACL a couple years back. I think Favre could probably cut the "I'm dying" act over a lacerated chin. No tears here.

Favre left with a cut chin, but he was playing the game with a couple broken bones in his foot. Assuming you have a job, I bet your sorry ass stays home if you have a runny nose....

Alright, you two. Stop it right there. If you guys want to continue this petty fight, then settle it over PM's and not on the board, ok?

Anyway... This has been quite puzzling for me as a Seahawk fan. They won at Chicago, yet they lost to a Denver team that lost to the Niners today, a Rams team that is far better then what everyone thought they would be, and now it's looking like they'll lose at Oakland today.

Meh... It's all just another year as a Seahawk fan. Some years are better then others.

Oh man that was painful. The D actually played alright but the O continued to be brutal. The o-lines a mess, the receivers can't catch even when Hasselbeck actually can gets the ball to them, and the running game never got into a rhythm today. Gus Bradley needs to do a way better job with his play calling try something new and innovative. Hopefully Okung can finally play and some kind off passing game can be established.

Following his single-catch performance against the Patriots, Vikings' WR Randy Moss hits up his postgame presser by praising his former team, ripping into current coach Brad Childress, and then tells the media he's asking his own questions from here on out. :lol:

The moral of this story is: Be careful what you wish for, jackass!

6uXNWAo.png

OH...HAI

ChizuruMokyu2.jpg

And I, Seadragon76, would like to say that the Lambs beat a freaking 1 win Carolina team! That's like beating Indiana, man.

Oh, and BigMac: Notice how she's dressed like a Lamb? I think of her as rams' personal mascot.

Late to the party....But, man, Childress doesn't know the proper time to challenge! He challenges an obvious catch, and doesn't challenge an obvious drop. Favre isn't the only one that needs to be gone by next season. Bring back Dennis Green!

Favre's act needs to end. I would like to commend TopCat for his efforts at defending his home town team, but Lights Out is right. If Favre whines about getting his chin cut, then he shouldn't be playing in the NFL. Go play in the UFL, where you're wanted.

I know this guy who knows this guy's brother. Let's just say that he may be able to take care of this Favre problem..... :evil:

Archived