Rays wearing plaid billed hats

BaltimoreFan

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a side note, anyone know of a way to get a graphic version of the Braysers plaid? I'd love to make it the wallpaper on my laptop and phone.

It's not perfect, but I whipped this up the other day.

plaidwallpaper.png

3834694136_f375c335e2_o.jpg3833900697_df7864756a_o.jpg

Heh, the plaid seems to be spreading. Just got my tickets for game three at the Stadium, and the postseason 2010 tickets have a brown plaid pattern in the background.

I noticed an MLB Postseason-branded ticket lanyard that was being sold in the Rays team store at the Trop last week also had a brown/yellow/red plaid pattern. I doubt it's related.

Just quickly whipped this up in photoshop. Thanks to Matito for the plaid pattern!

raysplaid.jpg

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=75952

If batters complain about the tattoos on pitchers' arms, there's no way they'd be cool with a pitcher wearing something like this.

It's a little much anyway. The plaid is perfect for the brim, and even then it should probably be kept as a home cap or home alternate cap.

One of my friends went to game one yesterday, and she texted me saying they has a lot of plaid on sale. So she came to school wearing something like this

308is8o.png

Which is weird, cause I tried to do this last night for a concept.

Maybe try shrinking down the plaid to a smaller size within the insignia and I think we've got a winner. Slap that on the white jersey with the cap, and you've got a great look.

I missed Game 1 of the ALDS, did the Rays actually do this?

And if they did, they need to stop, because it apparently has stopped them from playing baseball during Games 1 and 2.

Not really. There were a few pics in the St. Petersburg Times of people here and there with plaid shirts on, and one who had a navy blazer with a homemade plaid pattern on the placket. I managed to find a plaid shirt in my closet that almost matches the bRAYsers and the plaid caps that I would have worn it if I had gotten tickets.

Archived