MLB Postseason and World Series thread

infrared41

The Rays lack of hitting really cost them

You're right on top of this stuff aren't you. Who would have ever guessed that the inability to score runs would effect the outcome of a baseball game?

Do it Red. I really want to see that Rangers "T" in your sig.

Done. No "T", the logo is all I could find. Save us Texas Rangers. You're our last hope.

Looks good Red. The retro is a nice touch.

newsig.jpg

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly think the Rangers have a good shot of winning this series, simply because IMO they have the 2 best starters in the series, meaning Wilson and Lee can conceptually get the Rangers 4 wins. They'be probably got 2 in Lee, as he would pitch Games 3 and 7, conceptually against Phil Hughes.

6fQjS3M.png

This was the worst loss possible for the Rangers.

Beat up CC get a 5-0 lead, and lose. If they can't win Game 2 the series will not return to Arlington.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Beat up CC get a 5-0 lead, and lose. If they can't win Game 2 the series will not return to Arlington.

Tomorrow is a huge game, but I don't believe that.... one of the games in New York is being started by Cliff Mother:censored:ing Lee, and one is being started by A.J. Burnett. Even if the Rangers go down 0-2, they should come back to Arlington for one more at least.

Although I hate the Yanks, I think that the playoffs are over. They will be the 2010 World Champs, period.

Now, the only doubt is who will be the runner up, I mean, the 2010 National League Champions.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

This was the worst loss possible for the Rangers.

Couldn't agree more. That was a kick in the groin game for the Rangers. As much as I don't like the Yankees I still have to give credit where it's due. As soon as they got the first couple guys on in the 8th I knew the Yankees were going to kick it into that extra playoff gear that only they seem to have. Love them or hate them, there's no denying that the Yankees know how to win when it counts. Did anyone really believe it was over at 5-0?

That game was a killer. I hate to be one of those people who makes a ridiculous willmorris prediction after one game of a series but...like Tank says, if the Rangers don't win game two this thing is probably over in four, Cliff Lee or not. Damn Yankees anyway.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived