New Marlins Uniforms?

xTr1pleXx

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those unis LoMo posted better not be real, just saying. I want to see green and black.

I guess you just skipped the entire thread, eh?

A pic of the uniforms has been shown? Damn where can I see that?

Is there something we missed? I've checked all of the previous pages and found no images.

And who's LoMo?

Those unis LoMo posted better not be real, just saying. I want to see green and black.

Is there something we missed? I've checked all of the previous pages and found no images.

And who's LoMo?

That would be Logan Morrison of the Marlins

tn_CoorsDog.jpgSharks_signature.jpgtn_five_hole_design_logo_copy.jpg

More and more signs point to ORANGE and BLACK being the primary colors.

If you guys remember, the signs for the new stadium groundbreaking ceremony were, you guessed it, orange, black and silver.

groundbreaking_logo_300x238.gif

nxv1xg.png

aaah the groundbreaking, I was there. I remember all those shovels were knocked down JUST before the ceremony was to start lol

I skipped just about the entire line to get in unintentionally lol There was a big gap in the beginning, my buddy and I just walked up and in, the real line steched around half the stadium site. :D

I saw some pics of the groundbreaking online and the funniest thing was that a lot of people were wearing teal hats to the groungbreaking.

And who's LoMo?

The logo was leaked elsewhere a few weeks ago, but MLB gave Chris the cease and desist letter, so they were removed.

LoMo is Logan Morrison, Marlins OF.

And who's LoMo?

The logo was leaked elsewhere a few weeks ago, but MLB gave Chris the cease and desist letter, so they were removed.

Just to clarify, I didn't receive a cease-and-desist letter; I chatted on the phone with their investigations department - they were asking about the source of the leak and I knew as much as they did, during this phone call they asked me to remove the images. I probably could have declined at which point I'm assuming a cease and desist would have been coming my way.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

And who's LoMo?

Yeah I saw that. It looked like others were saying he tweeted a pic of the actual jersey. That's what I was asking about.

Yeah I saw that. It looked like others were saying he tweeted a pic of the actual jersey. That's what I was asking about.

Husker was talking about that red-&-gold uniform concept that LoMo uploaded allllllllll the way back on page one and how he hoped that it wasn't it, but hoped that it was green & black.

The uniforms haven't been leaked, but the logo has, and if dude had been paying any sort of attention to the thread, he'd know that the uniforms will be nowhere near green & black. :P

Thanks for posting the pics. The stadium looks small and according to Wikipedia it will only seat 37,000 (the Trop at most holds 41,000 and Miller Park 42,000), which is still plenty for the Marlins, but if filled will give it an intimate, loud feel.

The outfield dimensions are (per Wikipedia)

Left Field 340 feet (103.6 m)

Left Center 384 feet (117.0 m)

Center Field 416 feet (126.8 m)

Right Center 392 feet (119.5 m)

Right Field 335 feet (102.1 m)

These are significantly bigger in the gaps and in center than Miller Park, which is good because Miller Park is a band box. Looks interesting. Not liking the multi-colored animatronic Marlin though. Yeesh.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

I always thought it looked like a modern version of Minute Maid Park minus the fluff. Two tiers in right field, shall amount of seating in left field with mostly standing room areas. I see a lot of similarities between the seating bowl and Labatt Park.

1997 | 2003

Archived