New Marlins Uniforms?

xTr1pleXx

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<bookmarks the ColorWerx blog>

Yeah, I'll probably post them to my blog, but may also create a separate thread here as well.

I'm going to start with the Cardinals. I'll just begin by posting sets of teams with no changes for 2012, but then include sets with changes as they are unveiled.

Just as an FYI, I have just gone through and RGB-optimized all of the 2012 MLB graphics for all teams.

As the teams unveil the new designs, I will be posting complete sets of marks, uniform scripts, uniform numbers, etc.

i talked to the dodgers head of graphic design on twitter and he told me the dodgers werent going to have a formal announcement

juts a gradual unveil like the new 2012 logo that they used all season and no one noticed

i understand they are tweaking the LA logo so slightly that it is almost unnoticeable, but it's a change nonetheless

when will you be able to post that?

Just as an FYI, I have just gone through and RGB-optimized all of the 2012 MLB graphics for all teams.

As the teams unveil the new designs, I will be posting complete sets of marks, uniform scripts, uniform numbers, etc.

i talked to the dodgers head of graphic design on twitter and he told me the dodgers werent going to have a formal announcement

juts a gradual unveil like the new 2012 logo that they used all season and no one noticed

i understand they are tweaking the LA logo so slightly that it is almost unnoticeable, but it's a change nonetheless

Probably when Ross says its OK.

I'll ask him too.

Probably when Ross says its OK.

I'll ask him too.

yeah ross. he deleted the tweets a day after tweeting me. said that he already said too much to me

darrenrovell darren rovell

Those are NOT the Marlins new uniforms. Was a mock up on Chris Creamer's Sports Logos board (H/T @ucnu112)

4 minutes ago

:D

Olbermann tweeted out the link false report. Told him it was a mock uo from here.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

HardballTalk has Robbman's concept too. Got it via a blog that cited an alternative local Miami paper that got them from an unnamed source. Maybe these embarassing things would stop if bloggers were a bit more meticulous about their sources. I tweeted them the link to Robbman's thread in the Concepts forum, but they haven't retracted or updated the post.

The comments section is sort of funny, though...

Who is #21 Robbman? In addition to these leaked uniform designs, is it possible that this guy Robbman is also a leaked FA signing by the Marlins?

Juan Carlos Robbman

The creator of these uniform/logo designs has to be an Astro fan who was vexed for years for liking the team who most likely had the worst uniform in the history of the MLB (if not all 4 major sports). After years of longsuffering he dreamt of growing up one day to be a graphics designer and set out on a mission to make sure that is no longer the case. And after purposely bidding the cheapest job (after all, who else would do this for a nickel?), he can now fix this stigma for good.

That?s the only quasi-reasonable explanation for this I can possibly think of. Just when you think it can?t get any worse than those caps, there?s that hideous animation over the wall in center?then the orange unis. Seriously, someone has to be going out of their way to try hard and come up with something so terrible to get results like this.

I think it is more likely that the creator of the uniforms is just a fan of absolute awesomeness. Whoever came up with that animation though is clearly on LSD or cactus or something.

I?m betting he?s on juice of the bufo alvarius. Only explanation really.

I thought they were starting to sell on the 18th, are they allowed to sell early. I'm going to call my local lids store and see if they will be selling on Friday also.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

Miami Marlins merchandise on sale at new ballpark Nov. 11 at 11 pm

The Marlins on Wednesday announced the details of their Nov. 11 logo and uniform unveiling.

Starting at 8 p.m., the VIPs will begin arriving at the invitation-only event at the new Marlins ballpark in a red-carpet ceremony. At 9 p.m., rap star Pitbull will perform for those in attendance. After the concert, the players will model the new Miami Marlins uniforms and at 11 p.m., the public can purchase merchandise at the new ballpark.

Parking will be available starting at 11 p.m. at one of the on-site parking garages. Players scheduled to attend the event include: Emilio Bonifacio, John Buck, Omar Infante, Josh Johnson, Logan Morrison, Ricky Nolasco, Hanley Ramirez, Anibal Sanchez and Gaby Sanchez. Current manager Ozzie Guillen and former manager Jack McKeon also will be in attendance.

The event will be streamed lived on marlins.com.

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_baseball_marlins/2011/11/miami-marlins-merchandise-on-sale-at-new-ballpark-nov-11-at-11-pm.html

I am there :D

True2OB.png

Why would people think leaked jerseys would be in a graphic format? Maybe it's because we see concepts like this all the time, but isn't it incredibly obvious that this is just a concept?

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Archived