New Marlins Uniforms?

xTr1pleXx

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Confirmed by Paul Lukas.

pg2_e_marlinslogo_300.jpg

Uni Watch has confirmed this to be the Miami Marlins' new logo.

Wow that sucks. I can only hope this is experimental and they move back to their original logo within the next couple years

So Lukas says it's real and you're sold but we say it's real and you're not?

Nice.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

While I think the entire identity might be good, and I like the M itself, the marlin is :censored:ing terrible. You can't use such an abstract logo as a mascot for a sports team. The M with the marlin swoosh works for Marlin Office Supply Co., Marlin Graphic Solutions, and Marlin Heating and Cooling, but not for the Miami Marlins professional baseball team.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

I still can't figure out why the tail is on top of the M and the fish's body behind it. Makes much more sense to be the other way around.

You can't be serious.

NM. Now I get what you're saying.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I still can't figure out why the tail is on top of the M and the fish's body behind it. Makes much more sense to be the other way around.

You can't be serious.

I agree with him. I get that the sharpness of the M is preserved this way, but it marginalizes the marlin to have its body in the back.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Confirmed by Paul Lukas.

pg2_e_marlinslogo_300.jpg

Uni Watch has confirmed this to be the Miami Marlins' new logo.

Wow that sucks. I can only hope this is experimental and they move back to their original logo within the next couple years

No team would ever experimentally change their logo just to go back to an old one.

I get it, change isn't easy, but life is full of it.

He's turning his head away in shame.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Archived