New Marlins Uniforms?

xTr1pleXx

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see this growing on me.

As much as Johnny Seuoul claimed that this doesn't represent Miami (idiotic. Have you been to Miami?), it really captures the art-deco, Miami Vice feel of parts of Miami. It's warm and it's colorful. That's Miami.

So while it's not even in the same ballpark as their fantastic 95-02 uniforms, it's at least civically representative.

PvO6ZWJ.png

As much as Johnny Seuoul claimed that this doesn't represent Miami (idiotic. Have you been to Miami?), it really captures the art-deco, Miami Vice feel of parts of Miami. It's warm and it's colorful. That's Miami.

Agreed. It really invokes the imagery of the city. What I love about it is that they managed to capture that neon/art-deco feeling without being to garish. The black, as a base, really does help keep the uniforms from being over the top. The black, with the colours/rainbow existing as trim, just looks cool. Also, I love art-deco design in general. So this is awesome.

Considering that a month ago people were predicting orange creamsicle rainbow guts, this is top notch.

guyz its silly that you believe this crap i lives in MIAMI and this isnt the real stuff you all are stupid and you'll all see.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Ad7gYb-CIAADeNi.jpg

I'm glad that only the first M has the rainbow motif. The others letters on the jerseys appear to be only black with some orange. That alone is a glimpse of hope to me that their new jerseys may look just okay at worst.

The Marlins new uniforms remind me of that one time the Cavs thought it was a good idea to splash a lot of color on their jerseys, logos and court. I give this look three years before another change.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

I know that I'm a few days late on this but it was just brought to my attention a little while ago about my concept getting all the play around the web as the "leaked" actual uni, which I think is really cool that mine was the one that made it "out there" and kind of went viral, but there were about a dozen Marlins concepts on this board 6wks to 2 months ago, so it's odd to me and in a weird way flattering that mine was the one that spread about. After seeing that blurry twitpic of what may or may not be the actual uniform, it does appear that my educated guess was somewhat close on the home unis.

98Falcons.png

Floating around Twitter via user @LesPantin

Ad7gYb-CIAADeNi.jpg

Now the only question is: Which font(s) will appear on the back?

Probably similar to the Letter B and # 20 on the image.

Two different "A"s in that picture, though.

I'm talking about the standalone one on the left side of the pic.

Avert your eyes. Worse than I thought.

securedownload.jpg

Thought that the Alt jersey was supposed to have a matching Orange cap... regardless, I like what I see!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived