New Marlins Uniforms?

xTr1pleXx

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is so stupid. Two classy teams already use black and orange. We don't need another one. Should have gone with blue & orange as the primaries. That would have been awesome.

I don't get a Giants or Orioles vibe from that cap. With the O's supposedly going white panel, they will set themselves apart further. Orange and black might be the main colors, but if blue, yellow and silver are thrown in, San Francisco and Baltimore have nothing to worry about.

I second that opinion. Even if the primary colors are black and orange, the simple inclusion of the blue, yellow, etc distinguishes the look SIGNIFICANTLY. A slight simple change like that can have a huge effect. While I'm not sure how I feel about this set (will wait for the unveiling), and was quite put off from the initial leak, I will say that Miami is carving out quite the unique identity. I can't say this looks like anyone else thus far. I hope for the best in a week and a half!

In a way, the Marlins are pulling a Tampa Bay Bucs. The original colors are pretty much still there (maybe it's the light, but that blue still feels like a teal to me so far in this context, like the Hornets' redesign), and a new primary and secondary color are introduced. Of course, the results might not be as good, based on what people have said, but I can't wait to see the rest. Then again, I like different.

Not enough navy or red in this set to make it unique.

*waits for it*

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

It seems a lot of people are excited about an orange cap but I can't get myself to like that idea, but I think that light be in part because someone posted a real bad looking concept with only the marlin after the logo first leaked..

Does anyone know If there's a a chance for a black/ blue bill cap or maybe a blue with an orange or yellow bill? I think those would be a really interesting look. Oh well I guess I'll have to wait 10 more days

I don't know if I'm too keen with the idea of an orange cap. Of all the colors in that scheme to use as a secondary, it should've been that light blue. It's close enough to teal that it would've paid a great homage to the original Marlins.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

uugh... i hate that guy

he came to my job the other day to buy a cd for his daughter and spilled his own bottle of water and just walked out... at least have the decency to offer help...

He came to my school last year to perform...long story short the wrong crowd came with him and four people were shot.

heres the story:

http://itsonbad.com/world-news/54-world-news/742-shooting-near-rutgers-campus-following-university-concert.html

Anubis.png

uugh... i hate that guy

he came to my job the other day to buy a cd for his daughter and spilled his own bottle of water and just walked out... at least have the decency to offer help...

He came to my school last year to perform...long story short the wrong crowd came with him and four people were shot.

heres the story:

http://itsonbad.com/world-news/54-world-news/742-shooting-near-rutgers-campus-following-university-concert.html

Pitbull? That will get the real hardcore baseball fans out there!!!

You could check out anytime you like, but you could never leave.

Archived