NHL 2011-2012: Possible Uniform Changes

uah8tr

I gave my opinion about Canadian teams using the maple leaf. I still don't know why you think your useless survey is relevant to MY OPINION or why you always have such a smug attitude. I hope for your sake that you are not as rude in real life as you are on this forum.

I blame Asperger's Syndrome.

The attitude of people with AS varies from person to person, myself included ^_^

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found this version of the Flyers 2012 Winter Classic Jersey on a site that has been reliable for selling cheap authentic jerseys and it matches the concept posted on this topic before.

http://yukijersey.com/en/product_details.asp?proid=10048

By "cheap" you mean counterfeit, right? They sell cheap counterfeit jerseys, not authentics, and the only reason they have been normally reliable is because they copy licensed jerseys after they are released. Wait until the Jets' jerseys are released, they will have them a few weeks later while legit retailers will have them right away. These jerseys are a mistake. The Flyers won't be wearing these.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

frozen_inside_071811_std.jpg

I don't know why but it irks me to see players wear replicas when doing appearances.

the bottom cut of the jerseys whether they be authentic, game issued or replica is why i refuse to buy an edge jersey. the cut of that hem just looks fugly.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

frozen_inside_071811_std.jpg

I don't know why but it irks me to see players wear replicas when doing appearances.

The jerseys are usually acquired by the event organizers who just order the cheapest option available for a one off event.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

The organizer in this case is the Chicago Blackhawks. You'd think they'd have authentics lying around somewhere. Maybe replicas are lighter and cooler, I dunno.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

When was the last time a logo didn't get leaked?

I remember the leak of the Thunder.

"Hey guys, what's this on this mini-basketball?"

"Oh, I think it was a promotional logo for trying to get a team in OKC."

"Sure made a lot of those mini-basketballs."

"Uh oh, it's on shirts."

"UH OH"

"UH OH!!!"

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The Blue Jackets' alternate logo (the cannon) wasn't leaked.

From all accounts I've heard concerning TNSE's fear of counterfeits it seems like they have the logo under lock and key. In a suitcase. Handcuffed to Mark Chipman's wrist.

The organizer in this case is the Chicago Blackhawks. You'd think they'd have authentics lying around somewhere. Maybe replicas are lighter and cooler, I dunno.

Nope. The Premier jerseys are heavier and WAY hotter than the authentic.

4114313717_ee13929eec_o.png

Nope. The Premier jerseys are heavier and WAY hotter than the authentic.

They don't call em Game Weight for nothing

Cannot tell you if there is ANY validity to this whatsoever, but I just saw this tweet posted by David Larkins of the Winnipeg Sun:

Disclaimer: not sure of the validity here but a source provided me with this. Could it be #winnipegjets new uniforms? http://yfrog.com/kjuvfoj

Copy and paste the link into your browser.

Sorry if I missed it but why wouldn't they use something a little more similar to they're old look? Update and all but don't completely change.

Cannot tell you if there is ANY validity to this whatsoever, but I just saw this tweet posted by David Larkins of the Winnipeg Sun:

Disclaimer: not sure of the validity here but a source provided me with this. Could it be #winnipegjets new uniforms? http://yfrog.com/kjuvfoj

Sorry if I missed it but why wouldn't they use something a little more similar to they're old look? Update and all but don't completely change.

because, really and truly, none of the old logos were that good. As much as I love them, they're little more than fancy circular wordmarks. If that's it, I approve. I hope the red pops a little better on the blues when on ice, but really, that's it.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Key clue. NOT AN EDGE TEMPLATE

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

Jersey sales, perhaps.

Archived