NHL 2011-2012: Possible Uniform Changes

uah8tr

So what precisely might constitute a steel blue? a little darker than cobalt? I like the idea, but I fear that the blue and the black (if accurate) will blend together like it did on the first set of Lightning Edge jerseys.

As far as the RCAF theme, it IS possible that the only spot of red on the uniforms will be on the alleged shoulder patch, with the leaf inside the circle. We can call that a "secondary" color if you like.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what precisely might constitute a steel blue? a little darker than cobalt? I like the idea, but I fear that the blue and the black (if accurate) will blend together like it did on the first set of Lightning Edge jerseys.

As far as the RCAF theme, it IS possible that the only spot of red on the uniforms will be on the alleged shoulder patch, with the leaf inside the circle. We can call that a "secondary" color if you like.

Something like this?

nashvillepredatorsfrc20.png

Not a fan of that logo at all. The gray/silver on red is terrible. You almost have to squint to tell that is a jet plane inside the maple leaf. Really hoping this is a fake.

Note: This is REAL close to the logo on yesterday's photoshoped sweaters. Yeah. Just wanted to point that out.

6uXNWAo.png

Not a fan of that logo at all. The gray/silver on red is terrible. You almost have to squint to tell that is a jet plane inside the maple leaf. Really hoping this is a fake.

Note: This is REAL close to the logo on yesterday's photoshoped sweaters. Yeah. Just wanted to point that out.

Thats because multiple people on jetsowner saw the jersey early and were describing it on the forums and others were mocking up the logo based on that (and the descriptions/mockups came out weeks ago of the logo). That being said, no detailed descriptions of the jersey has been given other than the two shoulder patches (Red Leaf with "Winnipeg" above it, "Jets" below it; Crossed hockey sticks with Wings). The jersey photoshop I assume you're talking about is the modified RCAF Flyers jersey; theres no guarantee the jersey will look anything like it. The only connection is that the RCAF logo (which is on the RCAF Flyers jersey) is similar to the Jets new logo, so some people were speculating that could be the basis of the design.

Archived