Searching for your 'whale'

$T2eC16dHJHgE9n0yHBqpBQYNduyzdQ~~60_35.J

Another whale - I had back in the day and would love to have again. Oakland A's Elephant Sunglasses spring training cap in a 7 3/8.

Didn't HatClub sell that hat last year? It wasn't the original run of hats, but HatClub had four or five teams' BP hats that New Era recreated, and I could have sworn the A's were one of those teams. Not sure if they sold out.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another whale - I had back in the day and would love to have again. Oakland A's Elephant Sunglasses spring training cap in a 7 3/8.

Didn't HatClub sell that hat last year? It wasn't the original run of hats, but HatClub had four or five teams' BP hats that New Era recreated, and I could have sworn the A's were one of those teams. Not sure if they sold out.

I noticed these on their siteimg_0480_1.jpg

Is that what you meant, or did they have the mesh material version recreated at some point last year?

Is getting a Manchester Burger King jersey considered cheating?

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I noticed these on their siteimg_0480_1.jpg

Is that what you meant, or did they have the mesh material version recreated at some point last year?

I thought they had the mesh...but it might have been that one...haha. Wish I could be of better help.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I still really want to pick up some sort of mid 90's Ducks jersey. I'm still kicking myself for not jumping on it when they were selling the jerseys once in October when Anaheim brought them back for the one game.

6oq4fhs.gif2wp8bci.gif

3e7148f5-799f-4b32-b700-9f45eab0ac3c_zps

Blackhawks | Cubs | Maple Leafs | Bears

I still really want to pick up some sort of mid 90's Ducks jersey. I'm still kicking myself for not jumping on it when they were selling the jerseys once in October when Anaheim brought them back for the one game.

They're still selling them. They've been selling them all season. And probably will be all offseason.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

They're still selling them. They've been selling them all season. And probably will be all offseason.

Has the online store got a new batch? I've been checking both the NHL site as well as IceJerseys and have had trouble coming across anything that was still in stock. I should mention I'm from Chicago, so not near any of the local Ducks merchandise carriers.

6oq4fhs.gif2wp8bci.gif

Has the online store got a new batch? I've been checking both the NHL site as well as IceJerseys and have had trouble coming across anything that was still in stock. I should mention I'm from Chicago, so not near any of the local Ducks merchandise carriers.

If you call the Ducks Team Store, I believe they should be able to help you out with that.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

If you call the Ducks Team Store, I believe they should be able to help you out with that.

Thanks a ton. I appreciate it!

6oq4fhs.gif2wp8bci.gif

A size large CCM Colorado Avalanche burgundy alternate replica jersey (You would think it would be easy to find one, but no not really).

Burgundy alternate?

http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/4737/Colorado_Avalanche/2002/Alternate_Uniform

this one probably

Wow, I'm so used to the new blue alternate, I completely forgot about that one.

A size large CCM Colorado Avalanche burgundy alternate replica jersey (You would think it would be easy to find one, but no not really).

I used to have one..... but MAN I wish I still had it. That baby was a beaut.

I did just get an old white one recently, though (for dirt cheap)

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

I used to have one..... but MAN I wish I still had it. That baby was a beaut.

I did just get an old white one recently, though (for dirt cheap)

I refuse to buy one of the new Reebok style jerseys. I really do like the blue alternate, but because the quality is so piss poor, I still won't buy one. If I could get one without any of the patches, buy the patches embroidered and have them applied myself, then I'd do that. However, that's just too much work for me.

I'll stick to buying CCM, Koho & Starter versions of the old style of Avs jerseys. I still need Sakic, Bourque & Hejduk to complete my collection.

Archived