MLB TATC

Bmac

This is part of my MLB series. It is basically Turn Ahead the Clock based on the concepts I have in my series. I will try to do one for each team. Some might be way out there, others...well who knows. Remember, this is the future of baseball! ^_^ C+C is greatly appreciated.

Arizona Diamondbacks

I actually got the idea for this series while driving through the desert between Phoenix and Tucson a few weeks ago. As day turned to night, I noticed how cool the scenery looked and instantly thought of the Coyotes old alternate jersey. Then I thought about something like that for the Diamondbacks would look sweet. I sketched up some ideas and...well, here is the final product.

Diamondbacks.png

Atlanta Braves

I have always been fond of the Braves' tomahawk. It is a very unique part of their identity. I wrapped it around the jersey and based the name and numbers around that. The cap is actually the same as the one is my series, but I felt it fit in perfectly here.

Braves.png

Is that a gradient helmet I spy?

(**) (**) (**) (**) (**)

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I like Arizona's, but Atlanta's just seems kind of lazy. Not sure why, it just seems like, eh here is their logo, lets blow it up.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

• 2 weeks later...

dbacks concept would look SOOOOOO much better in their current sedona red and black. a desert is about the last thing i'd think of when i see purple and green. and i much prefer their new wordmark, number font, and last name font. there's a reason the dbacks got rid of that color scheme, and i definitely think it was for the best.

still, it's an awesome concept. one of the best i've seen. i'd love to see it in red and black.

dbacksbannersigs.png

Archived