2011-12 NBA Logo & Uniform changes

jhans203

I have to admit - I loved the black Kings alt in action today. In my opinion, they turned out really nice. Definetely my favorite of thier current set.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to admit - I loved the black Kings alt in action today. In my opinion, they turned out really nice. Definetely my favorite of thier current set.

Agreed. I normally hate black uniforms as a rule, but this one looked good. I think it was the script Kings wordmark on it or the fact ot was used at home and said Kings rather than Sacramento like their backward home whites.

Agreed. I normally hate black uniforms as a rule, but this one looked good.

Really? I think black NBA uniforms are some of the most badass, as long as it's not forced. A black jersey works great for the Kings because it has been an integral part of the color scheme for over 15 years now.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

I love how the kings looked in black. Black/silver/other color is one of the most underrated combos there is. These reminded me of UNLV's uniforms which are some of my favorite in college right now. The only problem I have with these Kings is that they are starting to look a lot like the LA Kings.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I love how the kings looked in black. Black/silver/other color is one of the most underrated combos there is. These reminded me of UNLV's uniforms which are some of my favorite in college right now. The only problem I have with these Kings is that they are starting to look a lot like the LA Kings.

Black and silver and another color:

Kings (Sacramento)

Spurs

Timberwolves

White Sox

Rockies

Florida Marlins

Raiders

Panthers (Carolina)

Lions (to an extent. Very much when they used the black alts)

Kings (LA)

Lightning (prior to this season)

Hurricanes (black alts, I think?)

Wouldn't exactly call it "underrated".

EDIT: Forgot the Magic (alts)

Add me to the list of those who really like the Kings' new alts. Hope this design gets implemented on new home and purple alternate jerseys next season.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Too bad Philly doesn't have that nice subtle design on the primaries.

Which "nice subtle design" are you referring to?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I think I'd like the Bucks red better if it was on the home/road template. Their regular look is outstanding, and the red would be the perfect complement.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived