2011-12 NBA Logo & Uniform changes

jhans203

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is Melo playing for the West?

The screenshot was probably taken from Association mode, and in Association mode Melo was traded by the Knicks to a western team.

Or the user customized the roster to get Melo on a western team.

spacer.png

Here's all of them:

nba-throwbacks.jpg

WOW....most of these are just terrible. Though I will say that I like the "Chaps" script wordmark with the swooping tail. I could see that working quite nicely for the new Nets jerseys. The colors are great as well.

Here's all of them:

nba-throwbacks.jpg

The Miami one is the only one I don't like. The rest of them look just fine.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

On a completely different subject, am I the only one who thinks that Adidas' three stripes seem very forced on the warmups this year?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Here's all of them:

nba-throwbacks.jpg

All of them look pretty good (& with the exception of Miami's, accurate), except for Denver. However, that's personal preference because I've always hated that Nuggets logo. One of the ugliest in modern sports history.

I think with the current colors and typefaces, that Miami jersey could translate pretty nicely into a legit Heat jersey.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Watching the Trailblazers game right now and I must admit, the Cavaliers road uniform is growing on me. I thought it looked dated and too plain last year, but tonight they are in Portland and that deep maroon (wine?) color looks magnificent paired with the thin yellow stripes. Maybe it was the drastic switch the Cavaliers did when they ditched the LeBron era uniforms that turned me off, but they now look really good. Did they happen to darken the maroon this season? I swear they look different, but then again, maybe its just year 2 and they aren't new anymore. Go Blazers though!! (Hey, I don't have a NBA team anymore :mad: )

Watching the Trailblazers game right now and I must admit, the Cavaliers road uniform is growing on me. I thought it looked dated and too plain last year, but tonight they are in Portland and that deep maroon (wine?) color looks magnificent paired with the thin yellow stripes. Maybe it was the drastic switch the Cavaliers did when they ditched the LeBron era uniforms that turned me off, but they now look really good. Did they happen to darken the maroon this season? I swear they look different, but then again, maybe its just year 2 and they aren't new anymore. Go Blazers though!! (Hey, I don't have a NBA team anymore :mad: )

Yeah, I still wish they would've put the wide gold stripe down the shorts like on the originals, but these are pretty damn nice. And yes, it's wine. ;)

Also, I <3 those Pacers racing stripe jerseys. I might just have to pick one up.

6fQjS3M.png

I think they do but it is at a random time. I am actually doing an entire spreadsheet of alternates, throwbacks and special uniforms worn by all the teams in the Association this season. Yeah while it will be a pain in the ass to do until the end of the season, it will be a fun project. I have a similar one set up for the NHL as well. That one is a bit more of a pain as I have not kept track of everything since around Halloween.

Here's all of them:

nba-throwbacks.jpg

thank u for your post

i want to know the when harwood classics starts and what team wear which ex-uniform for what reason in every year.

and i also want more info about LatinNight & EuroLive

i'm a chinese NBA fan collecting all NBA uniform.

thank u everyone!

i'm a chinese NBA fan collecting all NBA uniform.

For "research purposes" which have absolutely, positively nothing to do with that factory in Guangdong or the website supercheapauthenticjersey.cn.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Just to fill everyone in, I have the alternate schedule updated to include the Hardwood Classics games and the Raptors games in which they wear the Canadian Armed Forces Uniform. If anyone is interested at the end of the season or would like to see the progress so far, send me a PM and I will let you take a look and see.

Archived