NFL Draft Picks (posing w/ team jerseys) (*not posing with New Jersey)

AJM

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

falconslockerroom.png

Without any Falcons stuff on it, there's no telling what its for. Its not athrowback because it doesn't even have the red outlines.

Since Nike is stepping in next year they may be using these to get players opinions prior to next year

"Hey guys, how does plain-ass black sound to ya?"

everyone around here would absolutely love it if every team went to blank jerseys like that!

falconslockerroom.png

I'd love it if the Falcons went similar to our current throwbacks or similar to the 1990's with the silver pants look when Nike takes over. I hate all the modern piping. Take that Nike jersey and put some red outlines on the numbers, as well as the Falcon on the sleeves, and you'd have a very nice look.

falconslockerroom.png

Without any Falcons stuff on it, there's no telling what its for. Its not athrowback because it doesn't even have the red outlines.

Since Nike is stepping in next year they may be using these to get players opinions prior to next year

everyone around here would absolutely love it if every team went to blank jerseys like that!

Does this hint at undershirts with stripes? Just a thought...or it could be completely irrelevant...

falconslockerroom.png

Actually meant how they fit. The Nike swoosh is kinda big, maybe they're shooting a commercial too? Not sure who 45 would be

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

falconslockerroom.png

Actually meant how they fit. The Nike swoosh is kinda big, maybe they're shooting a commercial too? Not sure who 45 would be

Michael Jordan. Making a comeback in football this time?????

I'm a writer and I cover the 49ers. Here's Colin Kaepernick from last night

228523_216191028406914_215653525127331_871203_7760896_n.jpg

** if the pic doesn't work,

It just seems right. Like it was meant to be.

It really does. He from Turlock which is 2 hours away from SF. I actually know Colin. He is a few years older than me but I watched him play in High School and followed him in college. Im really glad he gets to play close to home. The only thing that would have made this better is if he was drafted by my Raiders

raiders-2.png

** if the pic doesn't work, https://www.facebook...1&type=1&ref=nf

But why are those guys next to him so solemn looking? Kinda creepy.

Oh - and there's that guy (on the right) my wife went out with before she met me.

:P

** if the pic doesn't work, https://www.facebook...1&type=1&ref=nf

Oh - and there's that guy (on the right) my wife went out with before she met me.

:P

You're wife dated Jim Harbaugh?

I think Kaepernick is going to be a steal btw, wish the Skins coulda nabbed him.

90758391980.gif

** if the pic doesn't work,

If Jim Harbaugh were to smile, Chuck Norris would cry. Then punch you in the face. LOL!!!!! I don't think he ever smiles.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Pics of draft pics with "#1" jerseys are worthless. We all know what the jerseys look like. Unless of course the player really is wearing #1. Does anyone actually wear that number anymore?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Pics of draft pics with "#1" jerseys are worthless. We all know what the jerseys look like. Unless of course the player really is wearing #1. Does anyone actually wear that number anymore?

Troy Smith on the niners last year did... that's about all I can think of. I'm sure there are still a few punters out there who rock #1.

90758391980.gif

Troy Smith on the niners last year did... that's about all I can think of. I'm sure there are still a few punters out there who rock #1.

I think Aldon Smith was holding Troy Smith's jersey yesterday... Recycling jerseys maybe.

Go A's!

ap-306c7a935ce748f59f3e2a5707ad3c23.jpg

ap-29e5b3c25fda4bf9a87c3bddba12b243.jpg

Carimi will wear 72 for the Bears for whoever's interested.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

falconslockerroom.png

My guess is that since Jones wore Nike at Alabama, they are trying to tailor his jersey so that it is a very similar fit to what he's used to, just to make him comfortable & impress him.

I'm only guessing; this would mean they expect him to put the jersey on. Maybe he wants to see what it feels like to wear a Falcon jersey, i don't know.

Just a wildass guess.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Why does everbody seem to hate unique uniforms? I think everybody pretty much agrees the Buffalo Bills (old?) uniforms are absolutely dreadful, but the Falcons, Chargers and Vikings all look good to me. Plain uniforms work for teams like the 49ers and Packers, but the other three teams I mentioned up there upgraded big time from their last unis.

Archived