College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

Fresno needs a Navy uni, not a black uni

That would be cool. As long as they only used it for a big game and possibly their bowl game. That way, it'd be special to see them wear it.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fresno's uniforms have been my least favorite in the FBS for a while now. Their old set was just so outdated looking. No stripes and drop shadows galore.

I'd bet on a blue alternate. The basketball program has certainly embraced that color, as well as the baseball team.

I remember a Pitt player tweeting about new uniforms.

Is it me or the lighting? These pants look closer to Pitt's old gold

288x162_goals2.jpg

just saw this, too:

FF_690336ALT1_xl.jpg

certainly looks different than the gold they have worn recently

Georgia Tech is returning to their 2009 look not their 2008 look, at least in color and jersey design.

It definitely looks like the numbers will be the only thing different from the 2009 set, and that may only apply to the white jerseys. We won't know until the first game but I doubt the 2008 spiked pants (in the updated color) will be used over the pants from the 2009 season.

^Most teams wear old pants for practice (ie Oregon wears the diamond plate and even the Kellen Clemens era pants)

Marshall has new threads (new cut/wordmark)

van-vinny.jpg

carolina_panthers_logo-9058.gif

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Spleenator just posted an image with black in it. dangit. this thread is toast!

...kidding...

Umm...that wordmark is a no-go. I actually thought Marshall could use "the herd" M logo that they have on the helmet, aside from the plain M. I've always loved their uniforms, as I'm a sucker for green, white, and a little bit of black.

That wordmark is going to kill it for me though.

Man these boards are quickly becoming an extension of uniwatch....

I don't hate the wordmark (it's not perfect but far from horrendous) or using "the.". Plus what are there, maybe 4 teams in d1 that do that? I can think of 2 now, the other being Louisville. I added 2 just in case...

SC's white pants. Rumored to be considered, but relegated to "scrimmage pants". As a fan, I dont care for them. Maybe with an alt yellow ala 75th anniversary Rams, but that's too far for the Trojans. Tradition trumps change in this case.

PANTS.jpg

SC's white pants. Rumored to be considered, but relegated to "scrimmage pants". As a fan, I dont care for them. Maybe with an alt yellow ala 75th anniversary Rams, but that's too far for the Trojans. Tradition trumps change in this case.

PANTS.jpg

Have they lost their ever loving minds? :therock::mojoto: USC football always will wear YELLOW PANTS. and if aint down with it then i got 2words for u. :alien:

GrizzlyBlack Designs, UDC Firebird

PANTS.jpg

Have they lost their ever loving minds? :therock::mojoto: USC football always will wear YELLOW PANTS. and if aint down with it then i got 2words for u. :alien:

They've been wearing white pants in practice (not a game...) for some time. But they haven't been striped. Wouldn't be shocked if these are real.

Colorado wearing their new gold helmets.

0809CUFB2-L.jpg

Forgive me if I missed something, but how are those different than last year's gold helmets?

AUQz0.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived