2011 MLB Postseason

TBGKon

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Brewers are still in it the way this game has gone. In fact, it would fit right in with the rest of their season to just pull it out of their ass at the end. But man, I just realized not only would I trade the Packers streak to FINALLY see the Brewers in the World Series (I was wearing pampers in 1982), I would gladly give up the Packers 2010 season... including all the shi**y things that happened to Brett Favre. :D It's really gonna suck to have to deal with losing tonight or tomorrow... to the same team I've had to endure a lifetime of World Series footage from.

EDIT: YES... another run! 9-5

After pitching their usual set-up man (K-Rod) in the 8th, the Brewers are now going with their usual closer (Axford) in the 9th. You'd think they were ahead in this game, not six runs down.

CCSLC signature.png

So who picked the Rangers and Cardinals to go to the World Series back in March? That's what I thought... B)

I'd like to see the Cardinals win it all but I think the Rangers take it in five.

I don't want to brag, but...

Actually I didn't even pick the Rangers and Cardinals to go to the World Series three nights ago, let alone back in March.

IUe6Hvh.png

Can't say I saw this one coming.

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Rays over Rangers in 4

Tigers over Yankees in 5

Phillies over Cardinals in 5

Diamondbacks over Brewers in 7

Rays over Tigers in 7

Diamondbacks over Phillies in 7

Rays over Diamondbacks in 5

Division series is only best of 5, man.

Cardinals over Phillies in 4 (my team's in so I'm allowed homer picks)

D-Backs over Brewers in 4

Tiger over Yankees in 5

Rays over Rangers in 4 (probably best match-up of DS round)

Cardinals over D-Backs in 6

Rays over Tigers in 7

Cardinals over Rays in 7

I mean, that's what's gonna happen... right?

Well I only got half the World Series teams right, but I'm fine with it. :)

Archived