Nook

CFL 2012

It's definitely hard to tell. The one on the mothership may also not have been ColorWerxed yet.

Still no peeks from MTL?

I expect almost zero changes to them. This is sad but this is what I feel.

There was a couple of photos on the Argos Facebook.. But again.. No giveaways at all

Anybody else think tomorrow will big a big deception? I am not holding my breath at all.

Anybody else think tomorrow will big a big deception? I am not holding my breath at all.

After what Reebok pulled in the last league wide uniform redesign, my expectations are low.

After what Reebok pulled in the last league wide uniform redesign, my expectations are low.

After what happened with the last round, Reebok will have a hard time doing worse. I expect that I will be buying myself a new Calgary Stampeders jersey later this week.

Still no peeks from MTL?

I take it that you are a big Als fan, right? :) What look do you want to see the Als wear? Is it the helmet and logo in your avatar? I still favour the AM logo from the mid 70s to the early 80s. Otherwise, Montreal should make the current logo look more simple and professional with an "Arizona Cardinals" appearance.

Still no peeks from MTL?

I take it that you are a big Als fan, right? :) What look do you want to see the Als wear? Is it the helmet and logo in your avatar? I still favour the AM logo from the mid 70s to the early 80s. Otherwise, Montreal should make the current logo look more simple and professional with an "Arizona Cardinals" appearance.

LOL!

Well, I think after all these years, a new logo and uniform would have been great. A modern version of the AM? Why not? At least, a switch to white helmets (yes!) , and a sort of modern version of the late 70's unis would have been fun.

I am dead sure almost nothing will change. Sometimes, the marketing guys down there don't get it..

Anyways, will watch the pics tomorrow...

I'll be glad if I am wrong LOL!

Should we understand we'll have the 4 teams left by tomorrow?

Looks like the rumoured gold jersey, does it not?

Certainly looks like a gold jersey with white shoulders and blue arms no?

So far, the peeks that have included patches have been screened-twill. Are these replicas we're looking at, or are they actually downgrading to using screened twill on-field?

If these are the new replicas, I shudder to think how much they'll cost, considering the CFL was charging $90 for screened replicas without names or numbers.

I really hope they don't use Gold at home. That would suck major donkey balls.

So far, the peeks that have included patches have been screened-twill. Are these replicas we're looking at, or are they actually downgrading to using screened twill on-field?

If these are the new replicas, I shudder to think how much they'll cost, considering the CFL was charging $90 for screened replicas without names or numbers.

Probably only replicas. No way they'll use screened print numbers and font in 2012. Bad enough they lasted until 2004 for half of the league.

As long as they ditch the unnecessary piping I'll be cool with these

Lions sneak peak. Looks like minimal changes...

Looks like they are going back to the black-orange-black collar that they had before the 2005 redesign.

Found a couple Eskimo sneak peaks:

Home arm:

1yo20m.jpg

Away shoulder:

IKQ7r.jpg

The away uniform will apparently have a lot of green (maybe the 2008 Labour Day helmets will be used?). The green pants are staying and the white ones have been ditched.

The piping appears to be gone off the front.

Anyone have a time at which these will be released tomorrow? I know it's only the East.