2011-12 NBA Season

LeGooo

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha oh, Miami. This is a fun watch. Go Pacers.

Not one, not two, not three....haha

Miami got completely dominated tonight. Lebron with 6 points in the second half? ouch...

Go Pacers and Go Spurs!

Reggie-miller-choke_display_image.jpg?1313603772

I know the Bulls got pretty much a free pass after they lost Rose, why don't the Heat get the same thing? I hate the Heat as much as anyone, but when you lose a key player in the playoffs it's almost impossible to win.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Rose is the Bulls stand out franchise player. Bosh goes down and the Heat still have LeBron & Wade.

That and the fact most people enjoy seeing them lose ever since the whole eight titles thing...

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

No the Bulls lost 2 key players including there go to scorer.

The Heat are the BIG THREE, and they lost the one player in the bigger three who is good but not great. Losing Chris Bosh would be like the Avengers losing Barton Hawk. They should still be able to win. The problem is the big guy on the Heat can not handle the pressure. He already said it. You know Mr. MVP. Mr runs away from the ball when the game is tied late. Mr. not 1, not 2, not 3....

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

No the Bulls lost 2 key players including there go to scorer.

The Heat are the BIG THREE, and they lost the one player in the bigger three who is good but not great. Losing Chris Bosh would be like the Avengers losing Barton Hawk. They should still be able to win. The problem is the big guy on the Heat can not handle the pressure. He already said it. You know Mr. MVP. Mr runs away from the ball when the game is tied late. Mr. not 1, not 2, not 3....

LeBron and Wade are outside players while Bosh is an inside player. They lost their best inside player, who happened to play his a$$ off in last years playoff run. Spo has consistently called Bosh, "the most important player on the team". That seems true now from the last two games.

LeBron seemed to handle the pressure with CLE in 2007, but it is Wade who seems aloof. LeBron is "wired" to make the smartest/most efficient play and if that means he does nto take the shot, he rolls with it.

Jordan won Finals series by passing to Paxson and Kerr in the final possession, but if LeBron does it, he gets ripped.

You are looking at the result and going backwards, not the process and going forward.

If LeBum wants to be regarded as an all time great he must find a way otherwise losing Bosh is another excuse from the man with not 1, not 2, not 3 not 4..... excuses.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Clearly Bosh isn't the same caliber of play as Rose, but pretty much everyone wrote off the Bulls after Rose went down. Losing to the Sixers might have been a surprise, but that happened after Noah got hurt as well. Bosh isn't an elite player, but he's still an all-star and the only legitimate inside threat that the Heat have. Take that away from any team and they're not going very far in the playoffs. Now, I'm happy that it looks like the Heat won't be winning a title this year, but I'm not about to put this one down as a choke by LeBron.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Clearly Bosh isn't the same caliber of play as Rose, but pretty much everyone wrote off the Bulls after Rose went down. Losing to the Sixers might have been a surprise, but that happened after Noah got hurt as well. Bosh isn't an elite player, but he's still an all-star and the only legitimate inside threat that the Heat have. Take that away from any team and they're not going very far in the playoffs. Now, I'm happy that it looks like the Heat won't be winning a title this year, but I'm not about to put this one down as a choke by LeBron.

Lebron had 6 points in the second half, Wade had 5 points the entire game, and two guys in their starting lineup didn't even score the entire game. The series is far from over, but to say they lost because Bosh got hurt is ridiculous. They HAD Bosh last year and how did that turn out? I have always defended Lebron, and said he is hands down the best in the NBA. But when it comes to the playoffs he just can't get it done.

Who is this LeBron, I only know him by LeChoke

Are you Skip Bayless?

Wade deserves 100% of the blame for this disaster of a series. Not only has he been a walking chokejob the whole time, he's also quickly become a distraction, between his cheapshots, his sniping at the Pacers in the media, and his blowup with Spo in the huddle tonight. If you're looking for the choker on the Heat, it's Wade. His clutch stats were declining even before LeBron and Bosh arrived in Miami.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Who is this LeBron, I only know him by LeChoke

Are you Skip Bayless?

Wade deserves 100% of the blame for this disaster of a series. Not only has he been a walking chokejob the whole time, he's also quickly become a distraction, between his cheapshots, his sniping at the Pacers in the media, and his blowup with Spo in the huddle tonight. If you're looking for the choker on the Heat, it's Wade. His clutch stats were declining even before LeBron and Bosh arrived in Miami.

This.

Lights Out is completely right. It's even laughable that people consider Wade to be better than Kobe at this point. But, LeBron is not the reason for the Heat's woes.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

No the Bulls lost 2 key players including there go to scorer.The Heat are the BIG THREE, and they lost the one player in the bigger three who is good but not great. Losing Chris Bosh would be like the Avengers losing Barton Hawk. They should still be able to win. The problem is the big guy on the Heat can not handle the pressure. He already said it. You know Mr. MVP. Mr runs away from the ball when the game is tied late. Mr. not 1, not 2, not 3....

The bulls might have lost their best player, but not necessarily their most important. Losing Bosh means that Lebron has to play closer to the basket, which is going to limit his explosiveness, and that Wade is the only above-average perimeter player, so he can't have a 2/13 shooting night. Also, the Pacers are a much better team than the sixers. Wade is the only one who choked tonight, he scored 5 points, shot terribly, and did little else, but Lebron gets the fault, because he scored 6 point in a half where he didn't play for a good chunk of the 4th. Also, regarding saying lebron chokes, let me just remind you of game 5, ECF 2007 and game 2, ECF 2009

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Lebron had 6 points in the second half, Wade had 5 points the entire game, and two guys in their starting lineup didn't even score the entire game. The series is far from over, but to say they lost because Bosh got hurt is ridiculous. They HAD Bosh last year and how did that turn out? I have always defended Lebron, and said he is hands down the best in the NBA. But when it comes to the playoffs he just can't get it done.

LeBRon and Wade are top three in the Hollinger PER (Player Efficiency Ratings), Bosh is #48. Take Bosh out and there are eight Pacers with a higher PER than then next player on the Heat.

Miller seems to still be hurt, Haslem and Battier are having their worst shooting years in their careers. Chalmers is a guy who has the b@lls enough to take a key shot when he is on the floor.

This is not a LeBron issue, this is an issue of how the team is build around him.

My prediction of a Pacers/Thunder final is well in hand.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived