College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

Or we can stop doing all the overpatriotism crap which is doing more harm than good. I'm pretty sure more people hate America (this includes Americans) BECAUSE of it's patriotism. I'm in a realtionship with someone in another country, and honestly, it's embarrassing to be an American when we have all this "MURICA!! F&%K YEAH!" stuff. You know how you show patriotism? By not being insecure about your country and not having to have the American flag on everything just to try to convince yourself that you are making up for not buying American products.

/off topic

I love being an American, and I love how people display flags to show pride. The national anthem still gives me chills. Working 100 hour weeks in Iraq will do that.

We are far from being overpatriotic.

Well said.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BFFBFS?

FFS.

Between this, the uniforms, and the mass-exodus of recruits and ticketholders, the Randy Edsall Gongshow threatens to be even more entertaining for everyone who didn't go to Maryland than last year.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I'll just leave this right here...

240wide

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

That looks like the Maroon helmet with some really weird lighting. Although it may not be because I believe the maroon helmet has a yellow pitchfork logo. And if that was just from the lighting that would be some crazy lighting

Edit: but in both the bright spots you can see the reflection of the ceiling lights so idk I'll leave this one to the experts

I'll just leave this right here...

240wide

Uniwatch Blog said that helmet color is copper. They said they weren't sure if it's actually going to be worn in a game.

if thats true (that its copper) then im all for it. its about damn time someone did a copper helmet. been waiting to see this for years

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

I see a chromed out maroon.

then you must be lookign at a different picture than the rest of us. This is textured the same way HGI textured ND's gold helmets. It looks nothing like Oregon or TCU's chrome helmets.

here's a bigger version:

7220642810_178c072ec0_o.png

Why is the speed backwards?

i believe the whole picture is mirrored

Yep, check out the text on the bumper.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

To me that Arizona State helmets looks like a Metallic Flake Pewter almost.... maybe to go with gray uniforms?????

Eh, if I didn't have some context, maybe. Arizona is pretty famous for producing copper so that makes sense.

Archived