wILL-INI

College Football 2012 Season

NDNation's kind of fun at the moment. Especially if you read everything in an awful Irish accent.

You know what? I love them. Once in a while, there comes a uniform that's so strange, so bad, and so absolutely hideous, that they're good.

You know, like those "So bad they're hilarious" movies. Screw it, I love 'em.

Come at me.

Tim, dont feel bad your helmet concepts weren't close to this (but good enough guess on the jersey/pants). no one in their right mind would have done that to a helmet

The scary thing is how close this was:

ND_Chicago_G_05.jpg

And the shocking thing is this was 100% right and yet they unveiled that :censored:.

These look great from the neck down. I would probably actually like if they wore these jerseys full time with the plain gold helmets and pants. The gold numbers look really good. That helmet is just awful though. It would have looked fine for one game if they wore a full navy helmet with the leprechaun on it. The two color helmet is just horrible, though.

so the golden domers are wearing a blue helmet? well....

so the golden domers are wearing a blue helmet? well....

3/8 of a blue helmet...

they are the kinda-gold domers.

looks like Adidas did some color adjusting to get all the gold to match in the promo shots but what we're seeing in the actual unveiling is there is at least an appearance of 3 different golds because all the material is so different. Im quite disappointed

I counted 5.

I can see this working for another team possibly, but seriously...the golden lids are one of those "do not mess with" things, just like the Nebraska 'N' on the helmet. Shame on ND for approving this.

Maybe if there's enough backlash they'll use the regular helmets for the game...maybe...otherwise I may have to take my talents to Bloomington.

Maybe if there's enough backlash they'll use the regular helmets for the game...maybe...otherwise I may have to take my talents to Bloomington.

w00t