College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

NDNation's kind of fun at the moment. Especially if you read everything in an awful Irish accent.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what? I love them. Once in a while, there comes a uniform that's so strange, so bad, and so absolutely hideous, that they're good.

You know, like those "So bad they're hilarious" movies. Screw it, I love 'em.

Come at me.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

These look great from the neck down. I would probably actually like if they wore these jerseys full time with the plain gold helmets and pants. The gold numbers look really good. That helmet is just awful though. It would have looked fine for one game if they wore a full navy helmet with the leprechaun on it. The two color helmet is just horrible, though.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

looks like Adidas did some color adjusting to get all the gold to match in the promo shots but what we're seeing in the actual unveiling is there is at least an appearance of 3 different golds because all the material is so different. Im quite disappointed

I counted 5.

I can see this working for another team possibly, but seriously...the golden lids are one of those "do not mess with" things, just like the Nebraska 'N' on the helmet. Shame on ND for approving this.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Archived