wILL-INI

College Football 2012 Season

Wtf is that??? I'm dead serious. It's like they just threw up blue ink all over the side of it. Ugly as hell.

The pants stripe is way too wide and looks terrible thanks to tech fit stretchies. The helmet is dumb. Bad. The jerseys are pretty great. Go with a normal shiny gold helmet and plain shiny gold pants, and you have a great uniform.

Well, it's "innovative", that's for sure. The rest of the uniform looks great.

After adidas unveiled their Nebraska set, I thought tgey couldn't do worse. I was wrong. That might just be the worst football uni of all time

Memo to Adidas: Get your post-modernism out of my football. NOW.

Seriously wear those uniforms with the standard gold helmet and its the best one off jersey I've ever seen

These would be a great standard look for Notre Dame if the pants stripe was used on both sides, and the normal helmet was used instead.

That helmet just kills it. Awful. And didn't asymmetrical elements go out of fashion after Nike's contrasting sleeve experiment?

Tim, dont feel bad your helmet concepts weren't close to this (but good enough guess on the jersey/pants). no one in their right mind would have done that to a helmet

looks like Adidas did some color adjusting to get all the gold to match in the promo shots but what we're seeing in the actual unveiling is there is at least an appearance of 3 different golds because all the material is so different. Im quite disappointed