College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

Really wish the blue helmet had a gray mask to match the white helmet. I love the paint job on the blue one, reminds me of kentucky's gorgeous lid.

But we did the right thing, we used a white face mask on both of our helmets instead of an ugly ass grey one.

spacer.png

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

304596_10152027127730249_802148409_n.jpg

I think you're right, Tim. It seems that the Lep logo is on the pant leg where you say it is in your rendition above this post.

I'm not entirely sure if I think they'll have those stripes on top of the shoulders, but with what we've seen out of Adidas so far this year I think that's a good guess. I'd be shocked if we don't have some symbol on the front center of the uniform like the others.

Perhaps that Irish workmark and the number item is on the back of the jersey?

304596_10152027127730249_802148409_n.jpg

I think you're right, Tim. It seems that the Lep logo is on the pant leg where you say it is in your rendition above this post.

I'm not entirely sure if I think they'll have those stripes on top of the shoulders, but with what we've seen out of Adidas so far this year I think that's a good guess. I'd be shocked if we don't have some symbol on the front center of the uniform like the others.

Perhaps that Irish workmark and the number item is on the back of the jersey?

I agree. I think Tim's spot-on with his assertion.

gYH2mW9.png

Really wish the blue helmet had a gray mask to match the white helmet. I love the paint job on the blue one, reminds me of kentucky's gorgeous lid.

But we did the right thing, we used a white face mask on both of our helmets instead of an ugly ass grey one.

I think the white looks great on kentucky's, I just think gray would work better in duke's set.

maehl.png

SO True!

But as an after thought, A shade of blue on the white helmet could work.

PersonDivided-2-1.png

553699_10150961926876981_846088455_n.jpg

A definite downgrade over what adidas had them in.

Swap the stripes and the TV numbers, replace the mustang on the shirt with 'SMU', add a blue blue top and you have a nice set.

Hopefully, they won't wear black compression shirts, too, but with June Jones I wouldn't be surprised.

I love it. It's unique without being over the top. And I like the number font too.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Swap the stripes and the TV numbers, replace the mustang on the shirt with 'SMU', add a blue blue top and you have a nice set.

Hopefully, they won't wear black compression shirts, too, but with June Jones I wouldn't be surprised.

I love it. It's unique without being over the top. And I like the number font too.

The number font is the same as the current UNLV basketball font (the serifs on UNLV's Bball jerseys are more pronounced).

scaled.1120_web_unlvwisc015_t653.jpg?214bc4f9d9bd7c08c7d0f6599bb3328710e01e7b

I don't like the shoulder stripes, and a blue jersey would be a good addition.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Disagree - this is better than Adidas' crap. Moving the Northwestern stripes to the shoulders was a smart solution to what I call the "Steelers effect" (big-ass striping looking terrible on short sleeves).

Does anyone have better pics showing the pants?

spacer.png

their adidas ones were some of the best looking ones in college football, these still look good, but not as good as their old ones. White jerseys reminds me a lot of Ole Miss.

You mean the ones with those distorted sleeve stripes?

SMU_MEMPHIS_FOOTBALL_21266777.JPG

I freaking hate the Techfit template with a passion. They ruin perfectly good uniforms, like Louisville.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

their adidas ones were some of the best looking ones in college football, these still look good, but not as good as their old ones. White jerseys reminds me a lot of Ole Miss.

I freaking hate the Techfit template with a passion. They ruin perfectly good uniforms, like Louisville.

Wow, those Memphis unis are turrible.

A couple of tweaks and they'd look great. Get rid of the goofy stripe on the jersey, and replace the "Memphis" with a stripe on the pants, and they'd look good.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

New UMass unis.

UMass-Helmet-Photo-2-590x442.jpg

84a1d3aa456daaf3.jpg

QVUF-590x353.jpg

original-590x353.jpg

Not bad, but those undershirt graphics are terrible.

Overall and upgrade.

A couple of tweaks and they'd look great. Get rid of the goofy stripe on the jersey, and replace the "Memphis" with a stripe on the pants, and they'd look good.

A coupe of tweaks? What you just described is a total overhaul hahaha.

And that UMass helmet logo is a train wreck. And no stripes of any kind anywhere on the uniform? Boring.

And that UMass helmet logo is a train wreck. And no stripes of any kind anywhere on the uniform? Boring.

I actually kinda like the new helmet logo. This one if much more distinct then the plain script they had as their last logo. And what you call boring, I call clean, though I am getting a bit tired of all the new Adidas techfit unis that are nothing more than a solid color, with no stripes, and numbers.

Going through all the swatches they have released, it's looking like they'll be going blue tops/blue pants in this game. Gold numbers on front, and the new one released today looks to me like the side of the sleeve, with Adidas' new favorite two stripe shoulder design. It's hard to tell though.

You're almost wrong across the board. Tim, you've also regressed back into the box.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived