College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

Looks like Oregon will be wearing the "Fighting Ducks" Kelly Green jersey's tonight with a Yellow helmet featuring the chrome wings

TMkO.jpg

That looks beautiful. I love the yellow helmet.

looks like sublimated wings on the cleats as well

not sure how i feel about the yellow helmet with chrome wings... that could look like a hot mess

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Oregon will be wearing the "Fighting Ducks" Kelly Green jersey's tonight with a Yellow helmet featuring the chrome wings

TMkO.jpg

That looks beautiful. I love the yellow helmet.

looks like sublimated wings on the cleats as well

not sure how i feel about the yellow helmet with chrome wings... that could look like a hot mess

You beat me to posting that. lol.

I mean I'm sure it will end up looking cool on field but in the picture that looks terrible.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

oregon-jerseyjpg-ce0b2a1c3b2c30ac.jpg

The look for tonight's game?

Yellow pants, yellow helmet, fighting ducks jersey. Love it!

Kelly green and athletic gold is one of the nicest (and most criminally underused) color combos in sports. That's a great looking Duck uni.

And Northwestern gets a big thumbs up from me, too.

Who says I'm a stick-in-the-mud who hates everything new? :grin:

That Oregon uniform looks like a logical futuristic evolution of their classic look. Well done....

I don't think I'll like the helmet much, but it would fit the look more than a standard "O" on the sides lid.

I don't really like the whole sublimated design on the wings and feathers, since it's so hard to really notice unless you're looking right on top of it. But I guess that's the point. This is an HD world, and they're big on being on the cutting edge.

Is it just me, or is Oregon's facemask two different colors? It looks like the center is yellow and the sides are chrome...

Yes, it is.

And if it weren't for that, I'd give the uni a 10. But instead I have to give them a 9.

Also, what template is FSU using where they can maintain their beautiful collars?

199641_358475410893195_106347290_n.jpg

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived