College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alot of my friends were txting me and calling me to see if I say Oregons Uniforms (they know I'm one of us), and every single one of them was going nuts over these unis. They all absolutely loved them. As do I I think all these unis in this new set are going to be awesome. And I turn 20 in a few days but all my friends are 18-20, so basically the recruiting age of players. The mission to appeal to young people and players has worked for them often and they hit this one out of the park in that aspect. They know how to do it. This is why Nike is number one on the creative front of uniforms, as well as every aspect of uniforms.

What the jersey's look like in real lighting.

proxy.jpg

YES YES YES YES YES. Finally, yellow-green-yellow. Beautiful!

If the Ducks by chance make it to Pasadena again, this NEEDS to hit the Rose Bowl field. It would've looked gorgeous paired against Wisconsin in the last bowl. I say wear your best look in your season's biggest game, and whatever that biggest game turns out to be...well, this is thier best look in a while.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I would never design a uni to look like Oregon's, but man does it work for them!

So does scoring boatloads of points...

Jesus, this isn't even a contest.

I feel sorry for A-State, because they are actually a good football team, but it just sucks for them having to play Oregon. I really think this is one of the best, or possibly the best uni matchup this week. Oregon looks absolutely amazing. Arkansas State looks pretty good, but the one thing I don't like is the standardized Adidas claw marks on the sleeves. The new matte helmets are really nice for both teams though.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Even as a diehard Oregon State fan, I have got to give major kudos to the Ducks for FINALLY looking like the University of Oregon. So great to see yellow and green on the field - downright beautiful. The only thing I would change would be the helmets. I would make the wings a little more transparent, and put the O on each side. Other than that, two thumbs up!

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Don't think this had been mentioned yet, but New Mexico State wore white pants with their previously leaked new jerseys last night against Sacramento State

20120830_104825_Austin%20Franklin_GALLERY.jpg

Those are the sorriest excuse for shoulder stripes I've ever seen.

It's not supposed to be a stripe. It's a graphic that's wholly contained within the sleeve. It doesn't extend to the seams.

Looks like Oregon will be wearing the "Fighting Ducks" Kelly Green jersey's tonight with a Yellow helmet featuring the chrome wings

TMkO.jpg

That looks beautiful. I love the yellow helmet.

This is a great color scheme for Oregon. The bright yellow and kelly green are unique, and the addition of the chrome is an unexpected complement to the yellow. I also like the colorshift finish on the wings, but what I don't like is the mixing of the two. I've also documented my hesitation toward using the old and new wings in combination on the same uniform as well, so I can't say I like that aspect of it, either. If I were going to perfect this, I think it goes like this:

1. I think there are too many feathers. Pick one feather design and put it either on the helmet or the jersey, but not both; one or the other.

2. Pick either the chrome or the colorshift finish, and repeat it throughout the helmet design, shoulder design, numeral outline, shoes and maybe a pant stripe.

All in all, though, I really enjoyed seeing Oregon looking like Oregon.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Not surprised it went unnoticed, but FAU has new uniforms...

FAU

That monochrome is a :censored: no-no!

I have a prediction; Will this thread go over 500 pages?

Are you predicting or asking a question?

Back on topic, I'm loving the Ducks' unis as a whole, however I wish we could have seen this with the previous wings and helmet.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Archived