College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

So, Bethune-Cookman's wild-n-wacky sleeve chevrons, then. I find myself simultaneously repulsed and intrigued. I mean, at least an HBCU's doing something other than a poor click-and-fill job on a Russell template.

I'm not sure if I like the ensemble as a whole. I like the sleeve and leg chevrons, the helmets are OK, but I'm not sure they work well together.

32416ccaaa88751e804553a499c699eb.jpg

f2a2e0ff5056d18095a70f3df49c154f.jpg

The Jersey chevrons look great, the pants look awful.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Louisville should be in white pants and Kentucky should be in blue pants. The state of Kentucky showing that they're, once again, ass-backwards. ;)

Louisville > IU and NU; nuff said.

Pfft, only if you're looking at stats and facts. :rolleyes: ^This ?uckin' guy...

When does basketball season start?

So, Bethune-Cookman's wild-n-wacky sleeve chevrons, then. I find myself simultaneously repulsed and intrigued. I mean, at least an HBCU's doing something other than a poor click-and-fill job on a Russell template.

I'm not sure if I like the ensemble as a whole. I like the sleeve and leg chevrons, the helmets are OK, but I'm not sure they work well together.

I have to be honest, I actually really like that jersey. The pants do sort of push the set as a whole to overkill and the helmet isn't good, but the jersey is great. The chevrons give off a look akin to some of the bolder designs of the 20's-30's to me for some reason.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

The Jersey chevrons look great, the pants look awful.

Was about to say the same exact thing. They wouldn't be that bad if the pattern wasn't forced into some weird triangular area on the pants.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Kentucky / Louisville is acceptable color v color game...every year

Louisville should be in white pants and Kentucky should be in blue pants. The state of Kentucky showing that they're, once again, ass-backwards. ;)

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

im glad to see Oregon has been so well received even though they're not wearing official school colors :)

But hey, at least those colors used to be official, as opposed to lite-brite and pencil smear :P I suppose it's really not too different from when, say, BYU wears thier royals. Granted that's a straight up throwback, but royal isn't a school color anymore either (though it should be).

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Pfft, only if you're looking at stats and facts. :rolleyes: ^This ?uckin' guy...

When does basketball season start?

What do you care? They're better than IU at basketball, too.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

A few modifications and Oregon could be perfect. I like kelly green just as much as I like thunder green so I used a medium between the two.

oregon.png

I was going to write out a long post about how I liked the idea behind this uniform, but there were a lot of small changes that would make it perfect. This pretty much does exactly what I would to change these and it looks great.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived