College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Steelers are playing the Mean Machine from the Longest Yard remake on the U.

So that's where I've seen that ugly retread of a template before!

Also, what gives with NIU's flag patch? Specifically, 1) Why are they wearing it, and 2) why are the corners so incredibly rounded?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Looks like Oregon will be wearing the "Fighting Ducks" Kelly Green jersey's tonight with a Yellow helmet featuring the chrome wings

TMkO.jpg

That looks beautiful. I love the yellow helmet.

looks like sublimated wings on the cleats as well

not sure how i feel about the yellow helmet with chrome wings... that could look like a hot mess

You beat me to posting that. lol.

I mean I'm sure it will end up looking cool on field but in the picture that looks terrible.

im just not a fan of taking the O off of the helmet... and im not a fan of the chrome anything...

Nebraska wore white shoes today. Just as I noticed it during the highlights, the ESPN color analyst guy (IDK who he is) remarked on it too. I marked out.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

oregon-jerseyjpg-ce0b2a1c3b2c30ac.jpg

The look for tonight's game?

Yellow pants, yellow helmet, fighting ducks jersey. Love it!

Kelly green and athletic gold is one of the nicest (and most criminally underused) color combos in sports. That's a great looking Duck uni.

And Northwestern gets a big thumbs up from me, too.

Who says I'm a stick-in-the-mud who hates everything new? :grin:

1366708_o.gif

90758391980.gif

Looks like Oregon will be wearing the "Fighting Ducks" Kelly Green jersey's tonight with a Yellow helmet featuring the chrome wings

TMkO.jpg

That looks beautiful. I love the yellow helmet.

looks like sublimated wings on the cleats as well

not sure how i feel about the yellow helmet with chrome wings... that could look like a hot mess

You beat me to posting that. lol.

I mean I'm sure it will end up looking cool on field but in the picture that looks terrible.

im just not a fan of taking the O off of the helmet... and im not a fan of the chrome anything...

Well luckily for you

Fa12_AT_OREGON_RearWingspan_large.jpg

That picture shows that there will be an 'O' on the back of the helmets, same as the Rose Bowl helmets, only yellow. Unluckily for you, there is plenty of chrome.

Numbers on Michigans helmets. Unless it's just for this game, I guess they are using them again this year.

Michigan looks terrible tonight. Way too much maize. I prefer their Sugar Bowl set.

It just doesn't look like Michigan. They're not the worst uniform ever, but it doesn't look right.

Mizzou's going black/black/black tonight. The new jerseys look pretty damn good. I would have loved to see the gold pants with the black jerseys but it's still a good looking set.

...and they are destroying my Southeastern Lions :cry: And in uni-related news, The Lions are wearing an unfamiliar yellow helmet.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Mizzou's going black/black/black tonight. The new jerseys look pretty damn good. I would have loved to see the gold pants with the black jerseys but it's still a good looking set.

...and they are destroying my Southeastern Lions :cry: And in uni-related news, The Lions are wearing an unfamiliar yellow helmet.

That's nothing compared to UNM scoring 38 points in one Quarter on lowly Southern. One :censored: Quarter!

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Numbers on Michigans helmets. Unless it's just for this game, I guess they are using them again this year.

Michigan looks terrible tonight. Way too much maize. I prefer their Sugar Bowl set.

It just doesn't look like Michigan. They're not the worst uniform ever, but it doesn't look right.

If they wore blue pants, they would look much better, IMO.

Archived