2012 NCAA Football thread

Kevin W.

Manziel is proving that he was the right choice for the Heisman trophy with the performance against Oklahoma tonight.

I can't wait for you detailed thoughts on this weekend's games, specifically tomorrow's games: the BBVA Compass Bowl and the FCS title game as well as Monday night.

Keep it up.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Johnny Football can do no wrong tonight. Kid is slinging the ball around at will and on point. When running, it's almost as if his vision is a .5 second ahead of the opponent.

I agree tremendously and right now, he is the reason why Texas A&M is blowing out Oklahoma without much fail. Right now, it's 34-17 Aggies.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Manziel is proving that he was the right choice for the Heisman trophy with the performance against Oklahoma tonight.

I can't wait for you detailed thoughts on this weekend's games, specifically tomorrow's games: the BBVA Compass Bowl and the FCS title game as well as Monday night.

Keep it up.

What was the point of that? Why did you feel the need to insult him like that?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Keep it up.

It's a free-for-all today.

wow....I've never seen Johnny actually play before. I'm incredibly impressed

He is very aggressive when he has the ball...but at the same time, cool and collected, like he knows the throw or his run is going to end up successful. Certainly not like your usual freshman QB.

Manziel set an FBS bowl record of 229 rushing yards and put up 516 total yards offense alone out of team total 633...against a team whose only losses were to Top 5 Kansas State and Notre Dame.

I think he proved some of the doubters wrong tonight.

wow....I've never seen Johnny actually play before. I'm incredibly impressed

He is very aggressive when he has the ball...but at the same time, cool and collected, like he knows the throw or his run is going to end up successful. Certainly not like your usual freshman QB.

He is just a yardage MACHINE. I noticed too that his on the run throw was always spot on. He does make aggressive throws but yeah...only when he knows he can do it. It was just a different experience watching him opposed to watching others play.

Why is the idea of supporting your conference so hard to grasp?

It's not. What's hard to grasp is someone who's favorite team is a conference. Even you have to admit that being such an unabashed homer for a league is more than a little unusual. It's just :censored:-ing weird. Excuse the hell out of us for not understanding it. And for the record, I'm not an "SEC hater." I love SEC football.

BB52Big.jpg

Does that win give the Aggies a top five preseason ranking?

Who knows? While there's is a season's worth of tape on him, he will have a new OC since Kingsbury went to Texas Tech.

In terms of roster, Damontre Moore (DE) has already declared as a Junior eligible to be drafted very high as a 3-4 rush DE plus aTm has two OL who can also do the same and be drafted in the first round. Luke Joeckel could go #1 overall and Jake Matthews graded as a first round pick too.

EDIT: That "Hello" RB which Stoops recruited in the AT&T ad has "de-committed" in the last hour.

Keep it up.

Still MIGHTY has seen the pattern as well.

Check the 2011-12 College Basketball thread pages: 57-62

Circa March 24-30, 2012.

Again, "Raysfan12" did the same Strawman postings to not be the Louisville homer s/he has been for the 53 weeks they have been a member here.

It is not an opinion, yet something just to be seen as not what his true opinions are. The Fiesta Bowl post was as if was from the North Korean government.

...what.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived