2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Season

sportsfan0518

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leave it to Juan Pablo Montoya to kamikaze the jet dryer and ruin the track.

Um, no. You can clearly tell it was a mechanical issue with JP's car.

And the mechanical issue came from the gremlin that rides in JPM's passenger side and wrecks other cars.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Drivers are getting sent to their cars. Nascar's trying to get this race in as fast as they can. But, apparantely the storm cell broke up. The thing is, I don't think Nascar wants Dave Blaney to win under this situation.

Any idea where Danica's at? I have a 40 dollar bet she'll finish better than 35th.

Drivers are getting sent to their cars. Nascar's trying to get this race in as fast as they can. But, apparantely the storm cell broke up. The thing is, I don't think Nascar wants Dave Blaney to win under this situation.

Any idea where Danica's at? I have a 40 dollar bet she'll finish better than 35th.

Unless more people fall out of the race, she's going to finish 38th.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I really can't stand Michael Waltrip, I don't know what it is though.

I don't mind him, there are worse analysts. "cough" Kyle Petty...

Also no rain in sight, last cell broke up according to the radar I keep watching.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Also no rain in sight, last cell broke up according to the radar I keep watching.

I don't like Kyle Petty either and you can put Rusty Wallace into that group too.

I really enjoy Alan Bestwick, he's always been pretty gold on the mic and when they replaced him with Bill Weber, I thought it was a huge mistake. I also think Dale Jarret is pretty good too. Overall, I think the Fox guys are the best.

I don't like Kyle Petty either and you can put Rusty Wallace into that group too.

I really enjoy Alan Bestwick, he's always been pretty gold on the mic and when they replaced him with Bill Weber, I thought it was a huge mistake. I also think Dale Jarret is pretty good too. Overall, I think the Fox guys are the best.

It was about as bad as when they had Jerry Punch and Marty Reid doing lap-by-lap when ESPN got NASCAR back instead of Bestwick. By, yes, NBC swapping Bestwick from the booth to the pits for Weber was a horrible mistake. That officially turned me off from NASCAR on NBC because I've been a fan of Alan Bestwick since his days of calling races for MRN on radio.

The top four in the race during that break, Dave Blaney, Landon Cassill, Tony Raines & David Gilliland have a career total of 7 top 5 finishes COMBINED, in addition to NO wins, wow.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Archived