Are these Browns Uniforms concepts or real?

axlrush

Fake.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

It's amazing how many concepts become "legit" because of that or any similar nike template.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Apparently these were covered by Fox8 and some radio stations in Cleveland. But I made those as part of a Nike NFL concept thread.

ClevelandBrowns-3.jpg

Not a fan really, at the time I liked the different stripes on the sleeves. But now looking back my revised concept was much better:

ClevelandBrowns.jpg

I figured that would be the answer. That's why I came here!

Thanks guys! Nice to see a higher res version of it!

It's interesting to see what people are saying on facebook and twitter about it. Mostly positive feedback, which is surprising for such a bad design. I thought about trying to tell them it was fake. But really doubt they would believe me anyway and there's no way to actually prove it.

I figured that would be the answer. That's why I came here!

Thanks guys! Nice to see a higher res version of it!

It's interesting to see what people are saying on facebook and twitter about it. Mostly positive feedback, which is surprising for such a bad design. I thought about trying to tell them it was fake. But really doubt they would believe me anyway and there's no way to actually prove it.

it looks official though, so kudos to you, lol.

let it be known, if any design you see is shown using VMD9's, Harrington's, or Davidson's templates it didnt come from Nike or NFL

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Also, if the design has crew socks and you can see skin on the legs. Not real.

....i think..

I think you're right - good call. The most leg skin exposed in NFL games is around the knee cap (and even then, it's rare). The NFL likes the high socks. A real NFL design will never show low crew socks with a lot of exposed calf and shin.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Another giveaway that it's just a concept is that the Nike swoosh is on the chest rather than the sleeve. There's been no indication that the league has changed where it allows manufacturers' logos.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Actually I think those stripes on the shoulders might look interesting in real life. It seems the current style (like your 2nd version) ends up being a 6" LINE instead of wrapping around the arm. How does that jersey cut work in the back, is it similar with the side panels making a sort of triangle out of the neck area?

Thank God they are fake. While the stripe patterns are OK, the monochrome brown looks terrible, the orange jersey looks awful, and having brown pants but not matching them with the white jersey is stupid. Although the addition of the orange pants are nice with the white jersey, it should also be added to the brown jersey to have a nice, classic feel.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Archived