Seattle Seahawks New Logo?

Nintendogmaster

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rvDIj.jpg

To the people freaking out over the brightened photo from seahawks.com, there isn't a random shape in the front, that white circular section, its showing our grey alt jersey, the arms are dark blue, the rest of the jersey is grey, thats that weird grey shape right under the shoulder pad, there is a feather design on it, but the people who run the hawk site aren't dumb, if u go into photoshop and mess with a few things, u can clearly see were the photo has been edited, and while it does show some of the new features, it also distorts a few so we can't tell, so wait until 8am pacific time tomorrow....if u hate them then, go ahead n panic lol

4.5 hours-ish. I should probably be going to bed after a long night of working thirds, but...to hell with it.

JERSEYS.

determined-serious-chiseled-not-okay.png

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

4.5 hours-ish. I should probably be going to bed after a long night of working thirds, but...to hell with it.

JERSEYS.

I like your style. Today seems like a good day to show my students some Band of Brothers, I've got jerseys to look at. Tomorrow, we learn.

533616_2526883071652_1840700493_1602175_1505347747_n.jpg120402nike600.jpg

This image is up on the seahawks site and there is a lighteed version too:

120402nike600.jpg

"Intimidation"...

Oh, Lord. :rolleyes:

They had to edit that line to fit. The original was "The new look of what passes for intimidation in the Pacific Northwest arrives tomorrow." :P

No offense, I love that region, but it's like saying "The new look of sober arrives tomorrow on Bourbon Street." :D

And any mention of Oregon in a discussion of new unis should send a red flag racing up the pole and set it to snapping smartly in the breeze.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I know a lot of people wanted the Seahawks to do a sort of modernized throwback, but the city of Seattle is known for being progressive. If they want their uniforms to reflect that, I completely understand. Besides, wasn't it reported here earlier that Nike has plans for a throwback later on? So it's not as if their past will be totally abandoned.

That said, I'm not sure that I will these new unis based on the previews.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

JERSEYS.

I like your style. Today seems like a good day to show my students some Band of Brothers, I've got jerseys to look at. Tomorrow, we learn.

best teacher ever

I agree that it was a bad call for anyone official to mention Oregon. That's just going to turn a bunch of people against you sight unseen. That said, I'm not digging the extra-wide stripe -- it screams Nike Pro Combat and therefore, college gimmick, to me -- but I can't comment on any of the rest because it's just not clear yet.

I will say that I think what the Seahawks have been wearing -- mono and all -- were modern classics and perfect for Seattle. (Cue the unpopular opinions thread.) So these might be a tough sell for me. But I'll wait to see a clear picture.

533616_2526883071652_1840700493_1602175_1505347747_n.jpg120402nike600.jpg

This image is up on the seahawks site and there is a lighteed version too:

120402nike600.jpg

"Intimidation"...

Oh, Lord. :rolleyes:

They had to edit that line to fit. The original was "The new look of what passes for intimidation in the Pacific Northwest arrives tomorrow." :P

No offense, I love that region, but it's like saying "The new look of sober arrives tomorrow on Bourbon Street." :D

And any mention of Oregon in a discussion of new unis should send a red flag racing up the pole and set it to snapping smartly in the breeze.

Intimidation?

Maybe for Mr. Blackwell....

PersonDivided-2-1.png

You know what else I'm not liking? All this mention of GRAY. Does Nike Inc. have some kind of agenda against metallics? We know they like shiny things?we all saw the chromedomes Oregon wore in that one game?and FSU's uniforms are proof that they can still produce good-looking shiny sheen...yet most of what I've seen in here is "gray", and in the other thread, there was mention of the flat matte pants look.

Not gonna like any of this if it indeed comes to fruition.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Where's that from? Calling jerseys "shirts" screams amateur.

Isn't that a soccer association football thing?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived