Seattle Seahawks New Logo?

Nintendogmaster

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like the combination of blue jersey/white pants, blue jersey/gray pants, or vice versa. In other words, the non-monochromatic look. If they wear that, this set will be decent ( minus the superfluous word mark). But we all know that's not going to happen.

blue-left--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?width=960&height=720&interpolation=bilinear

Nooooooooooooooo

It appears to me that the whole purpose of the shoulder design is to highlight the makers mark. Helmet stripe is bad. They will look out of place playing against any other team, well except for the Jaguars.

white-front--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?width=960&height=720&interpolation=bilinear

Now that I've looked at this a few times and have let everything settle, here's my thoughts:

1) It's not that bad. A couple of minor things that bug me (which I'll adress in 2 and 3), but it's nothing to shield my eyes over.

2) Absolutely no reason for the wordmark to be placed where it is. None whatsoever. Either keep it center chest ir leave it off.

3) The pants design looks terribly out of place, and does not flow with the rest of the uniform. The pants would have been better off plain.

All in all that's the only things I can see that bug me. It's not the worst uni I've ever seen, but not the best either, i'm very "meh" on it - just looks like too many ideas thrown together without a clear direction.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

blue-left--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?width=960&height=720&interpolation=bilinear

Nooooooooooooooo

It appears to me that the whole purpose of the shoulder design is to highlight the makers mark. Helmet stripe is bad. They will look out of place playing against any other team, well except for the Jaguars.

It's all about the swoosh, baby. When you get in bed with Nike, one way or another, they will put you in the backseat.

The all white set is fantastic. The all blue is god awful. The difference is the silver numbers.

I actually like the pattern but the name on the stripe seems...like something out a design for a future NFL team in an awful movie like The 6th Day.

Not as bad as I expected, but I think Nike could have done better. Here is my final take on what Nike did with the Seahwaks. They tried to implement new designs and ideas into the NFL Uniforms that I feel they will slowly try and sneak into the rest of the league. Basically Seattle is the test market for what Nike wants to change. Not the direction I was hoping to see them go! I hope I am wrong!!!!

"Roll Along"

Not as bad as I expected, but I think Nike could have done better. Here is my final take on what Nike did with the Seahwaks. They tried to implement new designs and ideas into the NFL Uniforms that I feel they will slowly try and sneak into the rest of the league. Basically Seattle is the test market for what Nike wants to change. Not the direction I was hoping to see them go! I hope I am wrong!!!!

In other words, Seattle is kinda like a virus.... :P

jazzsig4

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

Archived