Your 2012 National Hockey Lockout Thread

Lee.

My fear is that Gary takes "barring stupidity" as a challenge.

A challenge that he would accept...

"Winnipeg has to change the name of the lake they named after Johnathan Towes to 'Lake Bettman' as a condition of further negotiations."

nhl-commissioner-gary-bettman.jpg

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Winnipeg has to change the name of the lake they named after Johnathan Towes to 'Lake Bettman' as a condition of further negotiations."

The only thing missing from this pic is the word problem, nice troll face Gary.

baltimoreravens.png

The only thing missing from this pic is the word problem, nice troll face Gary.

He has some of the funniest expressions ever. There are so many good pictures of his funny faces.

If we ever get the league back, I wonder what his face will be like when the boos after the final Stanley Cup game is over are so loud that he goes deaf.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

They didn't even meet in front of one another today. The mediators were third parties, had one side say their crap, brought it to the other, and then got a response. It's an endless busted record, that will not be fixed.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

They didn't even meet in front of one another today. The mediators were third parties, had one side say their crap, brought it to the other, and then got a response. It's an endless busted record, that will not be fixed.

Where did you read that? ESPN and TSN are reporting that at the very least they were actually meeting with each other face to face. But if they did what you're saying they did, then they've hit a new low even for NHL negotiations.

Where did you read that? ESPN and TSN are reporting that at the very least they were actually meeting with each other face to face. But if they did what you're saying they did, then they've hit a new low even for NHL negotiations.

Dreger twitter.

Or maybe I read it wrong. I don't even care anymore.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Dreger twitter.

Or maybe I read it wrong. I don't even care anymore.

No you read it right. They didn't in fact meet face to face today and were just as obstinant as Thursday. I really wish they'd just cancel the season already.

http://www.nj.com/devils/index.ssf/2012/12/nhl_lockout_no_progress_after.html

Tell your father to pass the mashed potatoes!

Well, tell your mother that with her fat ass, maybe she doesn't need any more mashed potatoes!

Tell your father that he's not going to see this "fat ass" for quite some time!

VmWIn6B.png

Archived