Steelers unveiling new throw/fauxbacks

eliminator jr

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well one thing I'll give the Steelers - they don't screw around with a gigantic production number for their pressers. Just a brief speech, bring the guy out to model the uniform, and end the press conference.

They should all be like this.

dear lord.

vhetj.jpg

That's just...damn.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I like it. It's kinda like the Packers throwbacks, the design isn't made for the era, but the teams made them work.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

I actually kinda like them for the players - make me think of rugby, which is befitting of a team that prides itself on hard-nosed football. They'll certainly stand out, and they make more sense than a modern Seahawks/Cardinals/Falcons type alternate.

#craigadams

If they just use the normal helmet, that will be bush league.

And what about the white number panels? Do the Steelers know something that no one else does about the actual jerseys from 1934? Is it laziness? A legibility issue?

Those number panels are actually a unique shade of Light Tan.

Archived