UEFA Euro 2012 - Poland/Ukraine

NEW.ERA

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the Czech's look to avoid elimination today, and Russia can book a ticket to the Quarters with a win.

Not entirely certain on tie breakers, but if it's goal difference first, then Russia won't be certain of going through, even with a win against Poland. (Both Greece and Czechs would able to reach 6 points).

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

So the Czech's look to avoid elimination today, and Russia can book a ticket to the Quarters with a win.

Not entirely certain on tie breakers, but if it's goal difference first, then Russia won't be certain of going through, even with a win against Poland. (Both Greece and Czechs would able to reach 6 points).

Nope, either the Greeks or Czechs could have, but both of them could not have. If there's one winner and one draw on the first day, 6 points puts any team through.

6fQjS3M.png

Do or Die. For Portugal and the Netherlands today.

I'll be heading to the pub for the game today. Gonna be super happy, or downright beat up.

Wouldn't it be funny if the Netherlands and Portugal won today? I think it's happening.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I apologize to NEW.ERA, Chapeeko & any other Dutch fans we got round here, but your boys are being destroyed by the Germans.

Scariest thing, this is the youngest German squad for nearly 80 years, so they can pretty much only get better

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Quite simple. Netherlands need to beat Portugal 3-0, 4-1, 5-2 whatever get a 3GD, and the Germans need to beat Denmark, without giving up a goal.

HAHA, YEAH RIGHT!

We're done.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Archived