Which Jersey would you like to see the Cup lifted in

Morgan33

Since the Reebok edge makeover of 2007, we've seen some great cup winning jerseys (Boston, Chicago, Detroit) and one hideous one (Pittsburgh). This thread has nothing to do with the actual teams or rivalries, just the jerseys. Which would look best next to the Stanley Cup?

Please be specific to Home/Roads

rangers42.pngdevils15.png

coyotes10.pngkings35b.png

Last time the Rangers won, it was in their whites, so it's been over 70 years since a Broadway Blueshirt has hoisted the Cup.

I also have a strange attraction to the Kings white jerseys.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Best jerseys left are Rangers and Devils home jerseys and the Kings white jerseys. Although the Rangers are the last team that I would like to see win the cup, their home blues are the nicest uniform remaining.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

I really wish the Kings never dropped their Lakers uniforms or at the very least stuck with their purple/black full time. Not a big fan of the return to the Raiders colors, but I'd be okay with the Kings winning the Cup, period.

A common truism about passwords is that they should never be easy to guess. <a href="http://www.timtebowjerseysshop.com/tim-tebow-jets-jersey" >Andrew Bynum Jersey</a>Most tech-savvy people agree no one should use details about themselves as a password: That includes birthdays, addresses, and names of friends and family (including parents, siblings, spouses, children, and even pets). Similarly, password makes a singularly poor password ?a as do all other commonly-used throwaway passwords.

rangers42.png

This is off-topic, but it bugs me that the Rangers thinned out the white (separating) stripes on the white jerseys. The white stripes are so thin they almost look like piping, even though the white shoulder stripes are still thick. The white should be approximately as wide as the blue and red stripes.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Since the Reebok edge makeover of 2007, we've seen some great cup winning jerseys (Boston, Chicago, Detroit) and one hideous one (Pittsburgh). This thread has nothing to do with the actual teams or rivalries, just the jerseys. Which would look best next to the Stanley Cup?

Please be specific to Home/Roads

rangers42.pngdevils15.png

coyotes10.pngkings35b.png

Does it only have to be either home and away? No alternate? Otherwise, my vote would go to the Canucks' Stick 'n Rink alternates. The Canucks have had them for now 4 seasons and have never given those jerseys any playoff spotlight. Another alternate choice: the Kings' original purple and gold jersey. For either a current home and away jersey, my vote goes to Philadelphia. Great classic look that blends in so well with the Original Six. Sorry to my Canucks. Don't want a team with a constipated orca with no connection to its team name hoisting hockey's Holy Grail.

Archived